An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, An-Themes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from An-Themes:
Support requests are being processed on business days Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT +2) within 24h in the order they were received.
Please Note: This support is for Theme Set-Up, Theme Usage & Bug Reports Only, I do not offer support for making or helping with, customisations to my theme’s code. If you have modified your theme code then please ensure it is not your modifications causing any issues with the theme. We cannot provide support on 3rd party plugins, and all 3rd party plugins should be disabled before contacting us for support.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Theme customisations and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Support for 3rd party plugins and issues that may have arisen after activating this 3rd party plugin
- WordPress General Support. Use the WP.org forums for general WordPress support.
- Support for issues caused by user modifications in the theme’s code, styling and general function by yourselves or your developer
- As a general rule, if you purchase my templates, you like the design, this is a case where you should follow this design line and not modify any code. Simply dropping your logo and your content should be enough for your website. Should look fresh and professional.
- If you purchased my templates means that you are experienced enough to deal with things, such as servers, PHP, CSS and/or JS without asking me any question on basics for any possible issue.
IMPORTANT: Please only add 1-2 question per ticket. It allows our staff be more efficent and provide faster solutions.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.