An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, 2mediax, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from 2mediax:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get Free Unique Upgrades ?
Under Appearance -> Unique Upgrades !
- You will need your Username (the same username you used to buy Unique)
- Secret Api Key(that you can generate on Themeforest.net under Profile-> My Settings-> API Keys once you sign in)
Did you get Timeout error importing XML data file?
Reload the page without re-doing all the process.
Some servers have a very low timeout set or are not that powerful.
Sometimes, you will need to retry more than twice…but as far as we can say right-click and reload does the trick…
HOW TO CONFIGURE TWITTER WIDGET AND SHORTCODE??
- Register your Application on https://dev.twitter.com/apps
To register an application on twitter follow this steps:
- open https://dev.twitter.com/apps and login with your username and password
- Move your mouse over the top right where you see your username and choose from the opened options My Applications
- click on Create a new application
- fill the required fields and create your application
- Now you will see the OAuth Settings. You will need the Consumer Key and the Consumer secret
- You will need an access token too!... which you can create by clicking on Create my access token
- after the page reloads you should see Your access token
Place the username, consumer key, consumer secret, Access token and Access token secret on the twitter widget or shortcode as pleased…..you’re ready to go!!!
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.