An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Parallelus
Frequently Asked Questions
Why doesn’t the skin changer work for me?
Close the ThemeForest frame by clicking “Remove Frame” in the top left corner of the page. This is usually the problem for Safari, Chrome and other WebKit browsers.
Thanks to pazul for figuring this out and passing it on.
Why don’t special characters and accent marks show up in my headings?
You need to replace your copy of “js/LiberationSans.font.js” with a version of the file containing special characters. I’ve uploaded a copy you can download from the link below:http://para.llel.us/themes/unite/js/LiberationSans.font.js
(right click and choose “Save Link As…”)
Replace your copy of this file and you should be able to create accent characters.
IE9 doesn’t show my heading fonts. Why?
This is an easy fix.
1. Go to http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/ and click “Download” in the top navigation.
2. Save that file as “cufon-yui.js”
3. Copy the new file to “parallelus-unite/js” replacing the one in your theme’s directory.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.