Unsigned is a hugely powerful, cleverly developed, yet super easy theme to use for musicians and bands looking to showcase their music, tours, photos, videos and band members all from within WordPress. It even allows you to sell your albums and merchandise thanks to the WooCommerce integration. It truly is a massive theme that will cover your every need.
Fully Responsive DesignThe design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
Custom HomepageThe homepage is one hugely flexible layout powered by widgets and theme options that allow you to enable/disable each and every module. You can really create whatever layout you like, highlighting only your most important information to grab your site visitors attention.
Events ModuleCaters for the management and listing of events (gigs, festivals, etc). Events can be grouped into categories (club, concert, gig, festival, etc) and tours. An event’s status (upcoming, right now, past) is determined by it’s start and end date/time. It’s also possible to select one of these types for display in the Woo – Events admin, making it easier to view snapshots of your events calendar.
Discography ModuleDiscography is where the artist manages their album releases. Albums can be sorted into categories and comprise a cover image, unique catalog ID and a release date. Each album has an audio player facility, which uses tracks that are uploaded directly when adding or editing an album. The tracks can be re-ordered and managed using native WordPress lightbox windows. You can then link WooCommerce products to albums allowing you to sell your albums easily on your site!
Photo Gallery ModulePhotos is where the artist manages their photo galleries. Galleries can be sorted into categories and comprise a cover image and photo management section. The photo management section is a clear and easy to use box in the admin that allows for the quick uploading, management (re-ordering, etc) and inclusion of images in the gallery. This is then applied on both the gallery detail screen and the Woo – Photos widget.
Videos ModuleVideos is where the artist manages their embedded videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Videos can be sorted into categories and comprise an optional posterframe and an embed code field.
Featured SliderAs has become a favourite within our themes, Unsigned includes Woo – Slides. This module displays a large background image on the homepage, as well as a slider content area above the content on the homepage. When navigating through the slider, the background image fades to the appropriate image.
SoundCloud IntegrationWoo – SoundCloud is a bridge between Unsigned and SoundCloud. When a username is specified, the system connects to SoundCloud and retrieves the user’s tracks and playlists. These two content types are outputted via a Woo – SoundCloud – Playlist widget for specific playlists and a Woo – SoundCloud Tracks widget to display individual players for specific tracks.
WooCommerce GoodnessUnsigned makes full use of WooCommerce allowing bands.musicians to sell their albums and other merchandise. We’ve painstakingly married the theme and plugin to provide a seamless front-end experience. Every single one of WooCommerce widgets has been lovingly styled to match the beautiful design, as has each key component of the plugin such as the product categories, product descriptions, cart, checkout and user account sections. Read all about the benefits of WooCommerce here.
Custom TypographyYou can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using the Bitter font.
Custom WidgetsThe theme has a Homepage widgetized region (on install it comes pre-populated with the default modules that you can then overwrite), 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas. In the demo we’ve used our powerful sidebar manager to then overwrite the default sidebar widgetized region with a unique sidebar for the homepage. This is entirely possible for you to do with any widgetized region. This theme comes with a wealth of custom Woo Widgets like an Album, Events, Galleries, Photos, Soundcloud, and videos widgets, as well as the usual custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Embed/Video, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter). WooCommerce also includes an array of custom widgets.
Styling OptionsThe theme includes a default dark style, as well as light style which you can preview in the demo, it and also has styling options for the transparency of modules, background color/image and setting link and button color.
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.