I like the first section very much in which featured items are displayed, this theme has dark and light version which is a good feature for the magazine theme. Good work.
Thank you appreciate your comment. Glad you like it
Great magazine design!
Thank you so much!
I love Your style buddy!!! Excellent work my friend!!!
Thank you for your compliment
Great work, wish you a lot of sales.
Thank you happy you like the theme!
I appreciate your comment.
Great Work! GLWS!
Thank you glad you like it.
I am already running a wordpress website http://www.xgizmos.com i would like to know if i buy this theme will i be able to migrate the whole website to this new theme easily ?
If your running WordPress then yes, It should be a simple switch. If you need help after purchase you can also contact me.
Thank you for your interest
I would like to purchase this theme my only question is, am I able to turn off the header at the very very top with the images you can scroll through without conforming the homepage into a blog?
Yes, you can disable it as well as choose wether you want it to display on the home page only or across the entire website. Thank you for your interest
I very much like these theme however where the news slider is below the main nav, can you use this as a navigation also?
That’s used for breaking news, you could switch it out for a menu. Though this would be considered a customization.
Love this theme mate
Can you add “Visitor-Views” instead or with comments and I will buy it… So when you click on a page or article the counting (that is visible) goes up…
Like www.phnompenhmedia.com have
You’d probably want to use a plugin for something like that. The site you sent me I’m not seeing the counter. Thank you for your interest
Maybe you can implement it in a update, most of the good blogs have it now!
Possibly though I’m not seeing the counter on the page you sent me.
Nice Theme, GLWS!
Thanks glad you like it.
Thank you for your comment
is Compatible with the WPML plugin?
Hasn’t been tested though it should work with most plugins that are compatible with 3.8. Thank you for your interest
Nice mag theme! I have few questions…
1. I wanted to know if we have the option to change the style of the current header to something more of a static (swipe) clean? Similar to http://www.nylonmag.com or www.vogue.com.
2. Or would we at least have the option to implement something like this on the backend?
3. Also can all 3 blog columns be used for post ( stories and or photos)?
Thanks so much, highly interested in purchasing!
Also sorry for the duplicate note! Not sure how that happened!
1) You want to sticky the entire header? I could sure help you do this though not included.
2) Sure. As I stated I’ll help you include it in your theme. If enough requests I may update it as a option.
3) Yes, Both Include widgets/items that will help you showcase your photos/blog post’s. The 2 on the side are widgets the middle is the page content which is controlled by the page builder items.
i want to purchase the elevated theme but i dont see it
You can’t purchase that though you can find it here for download: http://londonthemes.com/elevated-free-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/
This theme is retina ready?
Yes the images are scaled to fit though when zoomed in the quality will increase.
Can you please tell us how to display the block area just right down from the navigation bar in your demo site ?
I have select and new page as home page but seems slider and the area i mention above not working.
Can you please help us ?
Please send request for support to http://www.londonthemes.com/contact
Also a copy of your license.txt file or purchase code.
I just purchase a new theme this morning because i could find easy way to setup your theme. Lots SEO mistakes to. Lose of money and time but is okay.
Not need support.
Sorry to hear about that, I didn’t receive a email to fix or make any changes if you need help in the future you can let me know since your still a buyer.
Very nice looking theme. I have two questions:
1) Are the ad areas responsive for Google Adsense?
2) Can the ad area in the header accommodate a 728×90 ad?
1) Yes, They will scale naturally images though I am aware that Google has responsive ads.
2) I tested it displays fine. Here is a image.
Thank you for the prompt response.
As for #1, I am not sure if you meant to say “aware” or “unaware” (based on the sentence structure). NewsZine and Newspaper both talk about Responsive Google Adsense Ads. Does your theme follow the same standards/structure for ads?
As for #2, thank you for the screen shot. You have answered my question.
1) Yes it should adjust well with the Google Ads or any other Responsive ads/images you place into the container’s.
2) Happy to help
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.