UX is a HTML5 & CSS3 “Super Premium” Commercial theme full of WordPress 3.3+ gems and features. The flexibility of the framework allows it to be tailored to a Blog, Portfolio, Creative, Business or almost any other kind of website one can imagine. You will not find a more comprehensive admin interface – easy enough for a beginner to grasp immediately.
- Clean & Solid code that is very easy to work with. Create your own layouts without a hitch. Navigate through commented css and html code easily.
- AJAX -Powered Administration Panel with options that will blow your mind! (Completely un-branded)
- Portfolios with paginated listing
- jQuery quicksand sortable portfolios
- Video, Image or Gallery Portfolio Items
- All videos including the hosted videos support full screen. Awesome!
- Related items inside Portfolio Item view
- 3 Sliders, 5 Front-page templates, all with customization option from the theme options.
- The Canvas Page: The Canvas page allow you to create your own landing pages with ease. Canvas pages have separate navigation menus and have no footer, great for pages with banners or mail lists!
- UI Kit included with the download so that you can change user interface elements easily.
- The Slab Text shortcode – Create vidid headlines (Seriously, I don’t know any theme with this shortcode :))
- Upload your custom login page logo
- Styling & Color Pickers – Choose from more than 40 fonts and assign your own colors using Color Pickers.
- Background Uploaders for main areas.
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Everything you need for a better User Experience: The “feedback button”, the “top hello bar” (works with cookies, and the “scroll to top” buttons are all customizable from the theme options page.
- Unlimited Sidebars – Assign your own sidebars to individual pages
- Localization Support – Translate your theme easily (.mo/.po files included)
- 10 Custom Widgets
- XML Demo Content is available with the download. Just import through Wordpress Importer.
- Compressed theme images for performance without the loss of quality
- 100+ Shortcodes for content layout and customization available through the Amazing Point and Click Shortcode Generator.
- Posts, Pages, Portfolios Re-Order – You can use the built-in reorder functionality to quickly order posts by drag & drop.
- Extensive Theme Documentation, in doc and pdf format. Download here
- Optional theme templates such as FAQ , About US, Testimonials and 404 pages included
We want our customers to be fully satisfied with our themes, so we provide an extensive customer support. We won’t leave you with your troubles and we will answer all your questions.
Additionally, if you need or want to use some plugins or widgets which don’t look or works very well with our theme, please let us know – we will try to adjust them for you. If our theme doesn’t have some functionality you need to have, please let us know – maybe we can add this in the near future or even in a few hours.
UX is a premium theme that can easily be configured and styled to be used in a commercial environment such as WPMU . We offer free customization service with all Extended License purchases.
- Fixed Cheatin uh’ message
- Wordpress 3.4.2 compatibility
- Fixed issues with Classic Portfolio pagination
- Fixed an issue with metaboxes where text was appearing small in admin pages
- Updated documentation
- Added 5 more fonts
- Added Frontpage with Skitter Slider (example). Refresh the page if you have visited the demo site before.
- Fixed an issue with Testimonials widget
- Added previous/next navigation buttons to portfolio items (example)
- Fixed an issue with slab text shortcode
- Added SLAB TEXT shortcode (example). Refresh the page if you have visited the demo site before.
- Added option to change navigation background or background image and border color. (screenshot)
- Fixed a page listing issue caused by parent pages
- Fixed a bug where scroll to top checkbox enabled the hello bar.
- Fixed accordion slider styling
- Added option to replace header menus and search input with html
- Fixed an issue with Testimonial widget not displaying correct name