Valenti – Wordpress HD Review Magazine ThemeValenti is a cutting-edge, feature-rich Wordpress premium HD (retina-ready) review magazine theme. Using the exclusive Valenti Drag & Drop Builder users can have fun creating a unique homepage and easily make modifications to it any time they wish. Valenti also comes with a unique megamenu system for beautiful drop down menus and also the ability to set the featured image of a post to have a parallax effect.
Valenti brings back the fun in building a website!
Latest Version: v2.3 – 05 March 2014 (status: Approved)Valenti v2.0 is finally here, and it’s the biggest update yet. Check out all the new features/improvements/fixes in the changelog at the bottom of this page.
Comments from Valenti users
Have bought tons of themes here, and this is by far the easiest (yet most sophisticiated) I’ve ever seen. Was up and running in two minutes, Great work! Cmtusa
Easiest Theme I’ve ever used EVER. Thank you! 2 minutes to set up. THANK YOU!!! soulsis97
I must say that this theme is by far the most easiest theme to work with, extreme fluidity, beautiful and lots of options. I am also so amazed by the outstanding support by the author. 5 Stars! Salute! MyVixion
I bought and installed Valenti over a week ago and the results have been amazing! My page views, time on site and revenue have increased significantly. The navigation allows the readers to see the older articles which keeps them on the site longer. The organization of the categories is perfect if you have a lot of content. The coding is clean and the back-end is simple to use. On top of all that, the support is great! I highly recommend Valenti and I couldn’t be more satisfied. CrystalMHL
I would like to say I love this theme, i’ve buy it a few day ago. First is really esay to set up, even for people like me who’s not speaking English very well. The support was fast and really kind. This theme has much possibilities, i continue to discover what he’s offering. And the best of all my friends tell me that doesn’t look anymore like a blog but like a true website. This theme is amazing and well coded. Lorelei66
- Build your own unique homepage using the exclusive Valenti homepage drag and drop builder (no shortcodes or code required!)
- 4 different modern grid modules (4, 5 & 6 articles + a variation of the 5 grid) to show featured or latest posts.
- Full-width slider to show featured or latest posts.
- Slider to show featured or latest posts above posts loop.
- Offset Option for posts lists to not have duplicate posts appear on the same page.
- Custom Background Images or colors
- Custom general colors (Borders, menu hover colors, review boxes, etc)
- 4 Blog styles for homepages to show the latest posts:
- Infinite Scroll Options: All blog styles can use “Normal pagination / Infinite Scroll / Infinite Scroll with Load More Button”
WooCommerce IntegrationSince v1.4, Valenti is 100% compatible with WooCommerce and allows it to integrate seamlessly with the theme. Some highlights:
- Full re-design and integration of WooCommerce to match the look and feel of the theme
- WooCommerce options tab added to theme options with several options, including:
- WooCommerce global color (similar to category global color)
- left sidebar/right sidebar/no sidebar (full-width WooCommerce)
- Background image for WooCommerce pages
- Background color for WooCommerce pages
- Unique sidebar for WooCommerce in “Appearance -> Widgets”
BuddyPress IntegrationNot only is Valenti completely compatible with BuddyPress, it expands/improves/restyles BuddyPress, to provide a deep fully-integrated experience. Some highlights:
- Full re-design and integration of BuddyPress to match the look and feel of the theme
- Login With Ajax modals/widgets integrate seamlessly with BuddyPress, and if BuddyPress is installed, Login With Ajax will show logged in users multiple of their own quicklinks (profile, activity, memberships, messages, subscription, topics started, log out) so users will never need to use or see the WordPress backend.
- BuddyPress tab added to theme options with several options, including:
- BuddyPress global color (similar to category global color)
- left sidebar/right sidebar/no sidebar (full-width BuddyPress)
- Background image for BuddyPress pages
- Background color for BuddyPress pages
- Unique sidebar for BuddyPress in “Appearance -> Widgets”
bbPress IntegrationNot only is Valenti completely compatible with bbPress, it expands/improves/restyles bbPress, to provide a deep fully-integrated experience. Some highlights:
- Full re-design and integration of bbPress to match the look and feel of the theme
- Login With Ajax modals/widgets integrate seamlessly with bbPress, and if bbPress is installed, Login With Ajax will show logged in users multiple of their own quicklinks (edit profile, logout, subscriptions, favorites, replies, topics started) so users will never need to use or see the WordPress backend.
- bbPress tab added to theme options with several options, including:
- bbPress global color (similar to category global color)
- left sidebar/right sidebar/no sidebar (full-width forums)
- Background image for bbPress pages
- Background color for bbPress pages
- Change the background color of the sticky posts
- Unique sidebar for bbPress in “Appearance -> Widgets”
- 2 new Valenti widgets for bbPress
- Show posts in different styles (choice of 4 blog styles)
- Show a Grid Module (4, 5 or 6 articles), a big slider or a normal sized slider above the latest posts
- Offset Option for posts lists to not have duplicate posts appear on the same page (grid shows posts #1-#5 and the posts list below shows from post #6 and onwards).
- Infinite Scroll Options: All blog styles can use “Normal pagination / Infinite Scroll / Infinite Scroll with Load More Button”
- Feature specific posts exclusively in the category grid/sliders
- Upload custom backgrounds
- Set the background to any color
- Set background to full-width stretch, repeat or no-repeat
- Set general color for category using a color picker (for menu hovers, review boxes, etc)
- Option to use a unique sidebar
- Full-Width Post Option
- Fully integrated review / rating system
- Reviews system options:
- Three different styles: Stars, Percent or points
- Option to include a score subtitle to appear in the thumbnails throughout the site
- Option to include up to three pros and cons with custom titles
- Option to turn on/off user ratings (user reviews)
- Multiple shortcodes available for articles: Dropcaps, buttons, highlight text, toggle (Faqs), alert boxes, columns, video gallery, responsive video, divider and tabs.
- Post Format: Video (Able to embed YouTube / Vimeo / Kickstarter / Viddler videos) and appearing in a unique overlay of the featured image
- Post Format: Audio (Able to embed Soundcloud) and appearing in a unique overlay of the featured image
- Upload custom background or background slideshow
- Change the featured Image style (four different styles) or turn off completely
- Set the background to any color
- Set background image to full-width stretch, repeat or no-repeat
- Custom Sidebar
- Upload custom background
- Upload multiple custom backgrounds for background slideshow
- Set the background to any color
- Set background image to full-width stretch, repeat or no-repeat
- Set general color for page using a color picker (for menu hovers, borders, etc)
Page Templates Included
- Meet The Team Page
- Meet The Team Full-Width Page
- Individual Author Page
- 404 Page
- Search: With Results
- Valenti Social Media Icons Widget
- Valenti Top Reviews Widget (Can be set to show top X reviews from a category/global + Filter (All time/Last Month/Last 7 days/Only 2011/Only 2012/Only 2013)
- Valenti Latest Posts With Thumbnails (Big/Small image style) Widget
- Valenti Facebook Like Box Widget
- Valenti 125px x 125px ads Widget
- Valenti Multi-Widget (Show multiple widgets in one)
- Valenti Google+ Follow Badge Widget
- Valenti Latest Posts Slider Widget
- Valenti Recent Comments With Avatar Widget
- Valenti Retina Image Widget
Child Theme Compatible
- Valenti is 100% child-theme compatible and comes with a child-theme already setup for immediate use and customizations.
- Clean, ultra modern and dynamic design for a professional and engaging visitor experience
- Takeover Background Ads (clickable backgrounds) system With 2 Templates included (2x .psd + 2 .png)
- Retina Ready (HD)
- RTL & WPML ready
- Boxed Or Full-Width site Option
- Unique mega menu system
- Login With Ajax Integrated
- Unique homepage drag and drop builder
- Integrated “to top” button with option to turn on/off
- Access to the 600+ fonts from http://www.google.com/fonts + drop-down menus with recommended fonts (hand-picked for their quality).
- Option to turn off About The Author box in admin theme options
- Option to turn off Lightbox in admin theme options
- Option to turn off “Next/Previous” box in admin theme options
- Option to turn off “By Line” in admin theme options (“By x on 01/01/2013 in Category” This appears in posts/modules/blog styles).
- Three custom menu locations (Main, secondary and footer)
- Secondary menu navigation has drop down capabilities
- Custom Sidebars for category and pages
- Extensive documentation with images and videos. Can also be seen online.
- Integrated related posts with images that can be turned on/off from within the theme options
- Sample Dummy Content XML file included (Note: does not include images from the demo, all images are replaced with a dummy placeholder image)
- Schema Rich Snippet Microdata
- Fully Responsive design
- Simple and powerful Theme Options framework built-in
- Very sleek Lightbox integrated
- Custom Logo Upload
- Custom Favicon Upload
- Custom footer copyright
- Custom CSS section (Best practice to avoid losing CSS changes on theme updates)
- In-built pagination
- Indented threaded comments
- Dynamic breaking news in secondaru menu bar which pauses on mouse hover (Can be turned on/off from the theme options and filtered to show specific categories)
- SEO-Ready – Everything is set as it should be. For example: Only one H1 per page and wrapped around the post title (NOT the logo – which is terrible SEO), images pull the alt text data, relevant Meta schema data, etc
- Translation Ready with .mo/.po files included (French, Dutch & Spanish already translated and included)
- Designed with valid HTML5 + CCS3 code
- Extensively tested with ALL major browsers and versions, including IE8
- Multiple shortcodes included integrated straight into the TinyMCE (no more having to remember complicated code)
- Option of 468×60 Banner, 728×90 Banner or no banner at all next to logo
- Exclusive support system (through the excellent Ticksy)
Professional Support System (Can be provided in English or Spanish)
Support is very important to me. I know what it is like to get bad customer service, which is why I will do my best to answer every single question as quickly and best as I can (monitored all week, including most weekends). I have set up an exclusive support system at http://cubell.ticksy.com where you will be able to leave tickets to ask questions, report bugs or make suggestions and also see answers to other past questions.
Unfortunately, I am not able to provide individual customizations to customers (paid or otherwise), but depending on my existing workload I may still be able to at the very least, provide some basic advice about how to achieve whatever customization is sought after.
Suggestions for future updates?
Please let me know of any features that may be missing, I will be looking to add more features in future updates, and hearing from users directly will help me decide which ones to add.
Images Used In Demo
All the images used on the demo website are only for demonstration and licenses to use them were purchased on DepositPhotos.com and the copyrights belong to the creators of the images. None of these images are included with the theme nor are they available to import with the dummy XML file.
I would like to thank the creators of the following excellent plugins that Valenti makes use of:
- Valendesigns: Option Tree
- Woothemes: Flexslider
- Ben Plum’s Boxer
- Scott Robin’s Backstretch
- Deluxeblogtips: Custom Meta Boxes
- Pippin Williamson: User Friendly Shortcodes with TinyMCE
And the lovely YouTube video embedded in the demo video post is called “Paper
Shortfilm” and it was Directed by : Mathieu AUBRY with Music by: Jérémy FLANDRIN with DIRTYSPLEEN. Great video! (url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls62FRxOT6A)
05 March 2014 – Valenti v 2.3
- IMPORTANT BUGFIX: Chrome bug means many users do not see any font/text, this update has some very light code to temporary fix it permanently until Chrome is updated/fixed again. - BUGFIX: General code problems - BUGFIX: Mobile CSS Ad Bug - BUGFIX: Columns 100% width in small devices (mobile) - BUGFIX: Translation files missing "x Responses" translation.
26 February 2014 – Valenti v 2.2
- IMPROVED: Pagebuilder 2.0: Post Filters has been improved again. Posts with commas were not working well, therefore, the ajax search post field has been developed much more and now will work fine with posts with commas. The user experience has also been improved for this filter.
25 February 2014 – Valenti v 2.1
- IMPROVED: Pagebuilder 2.0: Post Filters has been re-written again to work completely differently, as listing all the tags/posts as checkboxes was affecting the some sites with lots of them. Now you start typing into an input, and using ajax that loads a list of matches on-demand will appear which you can click to add to module. Easy to use and should work really well for everyone, regardless of site size - IMPROVED: Pagebuilder 2.0: By Specific Posts filters will also be able to find all custom post types published - ADDED: "Valenti Blogstyle homepage feature" option to posts was re-added to feature specific posts on a blogstyle grid or slider on the homepage. For homepages using the pagebuilder, each module can now show specific posts using the ajax search + click to add system. - ADDED: WooCommerce option: Comments can now be turned on to appear at the end of product pages, can be set to "Off/On/On with Disqus" - BUGFIX: Category Pages: Shortcodes now work in Category Ad block. - BUGFIX: Archive Page: Minor error message with some posts - BUGFIX: RTL Sites Stylesheet: Slider arrows reversed
22 February 2014 – Valenti v 2.0.1
- QUICK BUGFIX: Pagination missing when infinite scroll set to off
21 February 2014 – Valenti v 2.0
- IMPROVED: Valenti Drag & Drop Pagebuilder: All modules now have options to show posts from "Category/Tags/By Specific Posts" (loads checkboxes with existing category/tags/posts, no need to enter code anywhere!). - IMPROVED: Valenti Drag & Drop Pagebuilder: All modules now have options to offset the posts (using a numeric slider). - IMPROVED: Valenti Drag & Drop Pagebuilder: All modules now have options to show posts by "Latest/Oldest/Random". - ADDED: Infinite Scroll options (Off/Infinite Scroll/Infinite Scroll with Load Button) for all blog styles - ADDED: Valenti Drag & Drop Pagebuilder: 2 New Modules (Module E and Module F In Sections B & D) - ADDED: 3 Featured Image Styles for Pages (Standard, full-width or off) - ADDED: Option in Theme Options -> General to set logo location (left or centered) - ADDED: Compatibility with co-author plus plugin - the "by line" of posts will show the co-authors (no need to add/edit any code) - ADDED: New shortcode: Author Box (Load any author box in the post content area with just the author id) - ADDED: Light/dark style option for blog styles - ADDED: Rich snippet markup to breadcrumbs - ADDED: Option to load Greek charset in Google Fonts that have Greek characters. - ADDED: Dutch translation files - Thanks to Monique - UPDATED: WooCommerce template files - UPDATED: Documentation to v2.0 - IMPROVED: Valenti Tabs shortcode can now have unlimited number of tabs - IMPROVED: Mobile performance - IMPROVED: Standard dropdown menu with 4 levels - BUGFIX: Category pages on "boxed" sites would not show box if the latest post in that category was set to Parallax featured image style. - BUGFIX: When global background set with "repeat" option, it will be repeat everywhere the global background is shown (including on category pages and on posts) - BUGFIX: When responsive mode is set to off (so mobiles load full-site), the site was loading zoomed in and needed a pinch to see the full-site - BUGFIX: WPML bug that didn't translate modules in Section A, B or C of a homepage built with the Valenti pagebuilder - BUGFIX: Category pages with Custom Post Types pagination wasn't counting the number of pages properly - BUGFIX: Global featured image override + Single Post override extra shadow lines on parallax style - BUGFIX: Missing mobile menu "hamburger" icon when breaking news is turned off and there is no secondary menu set - BUGFIX: Valenti Facebook Like Box Widget wasn't loading correct locale (would appear in English some times, even if the site is in a different language) - BUGFIX: Meet the team template: Position override number 5 wasn't working - BUGFIX: Typo's in the Theme Options panel - BUGFIX: WooCommerce titles stretching too far when using the "full-width" site option
28 January 2014 – Valenti v 1.5.0
- ADDED: Offset option for category pages and blog style homepages, so if you use a grid above a category, the posts below will now offset by the number of posts in the grid. No more duplicates! - ADDED: Compatibility with custom post types straight out of the box. Even though Valenti doesn't use custom post types, now if you do use one, your custom posts will also have the theme meta boxes (reviews, color/background options, featured image styles, etc). They will also now appear automatically throughout the site in the latest posts (they must use the category taxonomy for this) - ADDED: Option to use small slider (1 post at a time slider that has a sidebar) to feature posts on homepages that use the "latest posts" style (blog style homepage). - ADDED: New Widget: Valenti Popular Posts Widget - ADDED: Audio Post is now fully compatible with MixCloud embeds - IMPROVED: Performance of parallax featured image style effect (some older systems struggling to keep the effect smooth). - IMPROVED: Documentation has been updated to include sections about Custom Post Types, BbPRess, BuddyPress, WooCommerce, importing the XML dummy data and various other minor fixes throughout the documentation. - IMPROVED: Native WordPress gallery styling - IMPROVED: Mobile Menu bar will now show Search/Login icons on the bar (if they are enabled in the Theme Options) and when touched will show the correct search/login/register modal overlays. - IMPROVED: If site is set to only accept comments from users who are logged in, the link to "sign in" will open up the login modal instead of redirecting to the wp-admin link. - IMPROVED: Tabs Shortcode code re-written to allow for shortcodes within shortcodes (Note: Old tab shortcode still works, but whenever you use the "Insert Tabs" button, the new code will be used) - IMPROVED: Top Review Widget has new filters (Sort by: Top scores, latest reviews or Lowest Scores) - IMPROVED: Video-embed shortcode button removed. Valenti automatically turns any youtube/vimeo video url into a responsive video, simply paste the http://youtube.com/watch?=xxxxxxxx url into your post content and it will be responsive. Simple, right? - IMPROVED: Cubell Themes Functionality plugin has been updated to v1.6 (includes numerous improvements/fixes) - BUGFIX: Custom Sidebars: Sub-categories with no custom sidebar now show parent category sidebar (if the parent has a custom sidebar set) otherwise it shows the global sidebar - BUGFIX: Review boxes set to "bottom" location on paginated posts will now only appear on the last page of the post (the top location will appear on the first page of the post). - BUGFIX: Integrated lightbox now remains in a fixed position when in use - BUGFIX: Social Icon top 2 pixels were hidden if you only used a single option - BUGFIX: If post has tags sets, and those tags don't have any other posts attached, related posts will now - BUGFIX: To Top button not being disabled when setting the "To Top Button" option in the Theme Options to "off" - BUGFIX: NextGen Gallery loads extra CSS code that was overriding the Valenti Theme Options panel style and making it not render properly, this has been fixed. - BUGFIX: WooCommerce: Sale sticker is now positioned properly - BUGFIX: BuddyPress Register page detects full-width setting + breadcrumb now says "register" - BUGFIX: BbPress edit profile page wasn't showing avatar upload option being added by "Simple Local Avatars" plugin. - BUGFIX: BbPress CSS stylesheet widgets on anonymous comments - BUGFIX: RTL Version: Sliders, tipper on main menu icons, gallery post, logged in avatar in navigation menu, boxed shadows location, arrows in next/previous block - all now work and look as expected
30 December 2013 – Valenti v 1.4.1
-QUICKFIX: Avatar size in navigation menu
28 December 2013 – Valenti v 1.4.0
- ADDED: Full Integration of WooCommerce - MUCH more than just theme compatibility with it. Examples: set a unique WooCommerce sidebar left/right or none (full-width WooCommerce), set a global WooCommerce color (much like the category colors), set a background image/color exclusively on WooCommerce, all WooCommerce widgets re-styled and more! - ADDED: Option to turn responsive mode on/off (Theme Options -> General) - ADDED: When user is logged in, the "login/register" icon in the navigation menu will now show the user avatar and on hover shows username in tooltip. - ADDED: New option to category pages (when editing/adding a category) - You can now insert an ad above the category post listing - ADDED: BuddyPress Profile link to Login With Ajax modals when BuddyPress is installed - BUGFIX: Some head code being loaded more than once - BUGFIX: Added arrows to gallery images in a gallery post - BUGFIX: YouTube API bug/changes caused some issues with video posts on some sites, the code that loads the YouTube API has been re-written completely and should load as expected from now on - BUGFIX: Facebook share button loads correct site locale now when visitors like a post - BUGFIX: WooCommerce unique sidebar issue - BUGFIX: Slideshow Stutter Bug - BUGFIX: Several minor bugs - BUGFIX: Theme performance issue caused by bugs - IMPROVED: Styling of several widgets - IMPROVED: Styling details throughout the theme - BUGFIX: Various other small fixes/adjustments suggest by users
3 December 2013 – Valenti v 1.3.1
- BUGFIX: Login with Ajax bug with BuddyPress if certain BuddyPress components are disabled - BUGFIX: Dates from the comments now get the date format from WordPress Settings -> General
2 December 2013 – Valenti v 1.3.0
- ADDED: Full Integration/redesign of BuddyPress - MUCH more than just theme compatibility with it. Examples: Full login with ajax integration (users never need to see the WordPress backend), set a unique BuddyPress sidebar left/right or none (full-width BuddyPress), set a global BuddyPress color (much like the category colors), set a background image/color exclusively on BuddyPress, and much more! - ADDED: WooCommerce compatibility (If installed, unique WooCommerce sidebar will be available and can be setup in Appearance -> Widgets to be used for WooCommerce pages) - ADDED: Option to enable the Extended Cyrillic charset for Google Fonts - IMPROVED: Video/Audio post code - BUGFIX: Post with Parallax featured image style + separate background image/color - BUGFIX: Option to remove the underlines problem - BUGFIX: Added missing translation for 404 page - BUGFIX: Dot in empty pagination - BUGFIX: Author Box when author only has Google+ - BUGFIX: Native WordPress gallery linked (show navigation arrows in lightbox) - BUGFIX: RTL slider arrows reversed - BUGFIX: Related Posts issue - BUGFIX: Author template line alignment - BUGFIX: Various other small fixes
14 November 2013 – Valenti v 1.2.0
- ADDED: Full Integration/redesign of bbPress - MUCH more than just theme compatibility with it. Examples: Full login with ajax integration (users never need to see the WordPress backend), set a unique bbPress sidebar left/right or none (full-width forums), set a color for the forums (much like the category colors), set a background image/color in the forums, topic lists show big avatar with post count underneath, and much more! - ADDED: Two new widgets exclusively for bbPress - ADDED: Post Option - Option to individually override the global featured image style override - ADDED: Theme Options - Option to enable the Extended Latin charset (needed in some languages) - ADDED: Theme Options - Option to Valenti Social Share block style number 2 - ADDED: Theme Options - Option to remove the underlines of the article titles in grids/sliders - IMPROVED: Valenti Top Reviews Widget now has a new option to show the top rated posts using the Reader Rating score - IMPROVED: YouTube Video Posts: Your videos will now automatically start when a user hits the "play icon" and will automatically pause when the user presses away from the video embed (hides it) - IMPROVED: Mobile Menu swipe sensitivity has been lowered and improved - IMPROVED: Modules/Blog Styles now use the manual user excerpts if they exist - IMPROVED: Documentation has been expanded in various parts and a new section called "Mobile Devices Menu" has been added - IMPROVED: Videos are automatically calculated to be as big as the featured image frame allows them to be (with a small margin around) - IMPROVED: Various minor design details improvements throughout the theme - BUGFIX: Individual Author Page layout would break if the author only had "Google+" set, and nothing else - BUGFIX: Typo in spanish translation file - BUGFIX: Authors listed in the Meet The Team and without an order setting set, wouldn't be in order, they are now alphabetical by default - BUGFIX: Fixed when both background image + background color are set, the background color would appear black. Now you can add images with transparency and use any background colors. Get creative! - BUGFIX: Many other minor bugs reported by users
31 October 2013 – Valenti v 1.1.8
- BUGFIX: Review pros/cons bullet points if empty - BUGFIX: Small Mobile screens ad few pixels out - BUGFIX: Takeover Background Clickable AD Z-index bug - ADDED: Theme options: Option to override post featured image styles globally - ADDED: Theme options: Option to switch on/off mobile touch swipe to open menu (if off, mobile menu only shows if hamburger icon is tapped) - ADDED: Theme options: A slider option to select the number of related posts to show - ADDED: Theme options: Option to select a background color for the header using colorpicker (Behind logo + ad) - IMPROVED: Documentation has been expanded to address common questions - IMPROVED: Video Posts: When a user clicks or taps the play button, the video starts playing immediately, without the need for pressing play in the video embed again. - IMPROVED: Video Posts: Video size has been adjusted to be as big as possible within the featured image frame - IMPROVED: Search modal: When users click the search icon in the navigation menu, the cursor appears in the search box automatically to allow for quick typing, without the need to click in the box. - IMPROVED: Login modal: When users click the login icon in the navigation menu, the cursor appears in the login input box automatically to allow for quick typing, without the need to click in the box. - BUGFIX: The animation on the "Standard dropdown" menu option some times malfunctioned on iPads - BUGFIX: Video/Audio icons on certain post preview images was not clickable - BUGFIX: Missing "a:visited" code for user hyperlink color - BUGFIX: Submenu grandchild z-index issue - QUICKFIX: Numerous very minor niggles
26 October 2013 – Valenti v 1.1.5
- QUICKFIX: A handful of quickfixes
25 October 2013 – Valenti v 1.1
- ADDED: Multiple new sections to the documentation covering new features and general user questions (Google Analytics, Author avatars, recommended image sizes, etc) - ADDED: Background Takeover Ad system - ADDED: Post option to have sidebar left/right - ADDED: Option in Theme Options to change body font color (with colorpicker) - ADDED: Option in Theme Options to change Breaking news block post title color (with colorpicker) - ADDED: Option to show the byline only inside posts and no where else (Byline options are now: on/off/only under post titles). - UPDATED: 125x125 ads widget now has the option to have up to 10 ads - BUGFIX: Favicon bug (it wasn't showing on some sites) - BUGFIX: Valenti will automatically turn every YouTube/Vimeo embedded video into a responsive video, without the need for shortcodes. - BUGFIX: Disqus comment count not appearing bug (Valenti is fully compatible with Disqus Comments) - BUGFIX: Valenti Recent Posts widget category filter bug (wasn't filtering) - BUGFIX: Page background color option - BUGFIX: Page image background repeat + no-repeat - BUGFIX: Tiled galleries that open in lightbox will automatically have the "next/previous" arrows to navigate between photos - BUGFIX: Posts that are split into numerous pages (with pagination) style - BUGFIX: Numerous other minor bugs/niggles reported by users
19 October 2013 – Valenti v 1.0
- Initial Release