An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, wplab, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from wplab:
As a ThemeForest member you are already aware that Sellers (Authors) are not required to provide their items support.
However it is important to us to make sure that every Buyer is satisfied with our products. Therefore we have a dedicated Support Team helping you to solve any themes-related issues in timely and efficient manner. But it is clear that some people abuse this service. Please remember, we are not obliged to do it!Put time and thought into what you would like to inquire and do not ask every question that comes to mind without trying to find the answer.
Please do not request for complex customization. You can consider hiring a freelancer instead.
We are providing themes-related support only via our online Ticket System.
Please, make sure that you’ve studied the theme manual before submitting a support ticket.
Support requests are being processed on business days in the order they were received. Also, take into consideration our time zone UTC+2. Please note that most of them are handled within 24h, but sometimes (in very rear and complicated cases) you will have to wait 2-3 business days for our response.Support for our items includes:
- Fixing bugs and reported issues;
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions;
- WordPress general support/howto’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that);
- new features implementation and extending themes functionality;
- themes modifications and customization;
- complex individual server-side issues;
- third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where i can find Knowledge Base for Vanessa theme?
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.