An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, AivahThemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from AivahThemes:
All Support is handled on our Support Forum Click Here. Pre-Sales Questions are handled here in the comments
Why register at support forum?
Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again. A searchable forum will make it possible that you don’t even need to wait for my response, because it might be already there. So kindly register at our support forum on the above mentioned link.
Usual support response time is within 24 – 36 hours, except weekends. Support is offered for free within a business day (Mon-Fri GMT+5:30). Support will be provided if the support question is beyond the scope of documentation file provided within the package.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services.
- Support for third party software and plug-ins.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.