VELOX – AJAXIFIED Drag & Drop MAGAZINE PUBLISHING PLATFORM
Velox is a feature-rich WordPress magazine theme, best suited for Technology, News and Business sites. This theme includes many state of the art features seen in today’s industry leading news/business sites. Velox includes a highly customizable framework in the backend. Easily change the colors of the Theme (to any color) in the theme options, and the backgrounds.
Key features of the template
- All of the theme’s functionality are loaded seamlessly via AJAX
- The categories/subcategories/widgets/ads/posts are organized into portlets.
- The portlets can be dragged and dropped, with position saving via cookies.
- The user has the option to minimize the portlets, with state saved via cookies.
- 4 different areas for widgets.
- Widgets are seamlessly integrated on the layout, using portlets
- Automatic posts pagination with jQuery
- Automatic pagination for the categories/search/archives pages with jQuery
- Built-in Many Shortcodes
- Unlimited combinations of colors and background images
- Live preview (with gravatar image) on the comment form
- Contact page with ajax & php validation
- Advertising Management included with up to 4 ads positions
- Massive admin backend with 6 pages and more then 55 customization options
- Easy setup with detailed help document
- Threaded comments ready
- Automatic Image Resizing
- Valid CSS /XHTML, table-less Design, conform to W3C standards
- Works in all major browsers IE7 +, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Velox requires PHP5
Here are some Screenshots of the Admin Area’s Custom Parts
- Social media hotlinks
- Enable/disable many theme features
- Define logo, favicon, background images
- Add tracking code through theme options
- Upload images for logo/background/social directly from the Admin backend
- Contact form / registration form through portlet – no more special pages for contact form, place it wherever you want even multiple times
Support for all our products is conducted through our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can submit your product related questions, bug-findings, etc. Support for all the themes will be available only by using the above e-mail.