An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ImanGM, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from ImanGM:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services (Except Offers)
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Ventus support unlimited colors or I’m limited to the colors that are included in demo?
Ventus is an unlimted color theme. You can choose the main color in Theme Options via easy color picker and it will generate all other colors dynamically.
It also supports dark and light header.
I’ve installed Ventus but when I change some options in Theme Options, it’s not working and nothing is changed. What the problem?
Ventus puts all dynamically generated CSS codes inside a file named “dynamic.css” which is placed inside root directory of the theme. Usually it’s here /wp-content/themes/ventus/dynamic.css.
Please check if this file exists. If it exist and there are some codes in it, then it seems that Theme is not able to write in it and the default CSS codes are still there. Check you websever has write permission on this file.
Another probable reason should be incomplete theme installation for any reason. If this is your case, the dynamic.css file will become empty. In this case, please open a ticket in http://themique.ticksy.com and we will fix this for you quickly. You don’t need to re-install your theme in any situation. We are here to help.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.