Versatile Newsletter 1 is a collection of 7 versatile html email templates. The templates are easy to customize and extend thanks to modular layout approach used in coding them. The package also contains a layout creator system which allows you to easily create new templates without having to write source code!
- 7 prebuilt layouts
- supports all email clients: from Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail to Thunderbird, Outlook 2003, 2007 2010, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Apple Mail etc
- 2 versions for each layout: one with embeded css and one with inlined css. The embeded css versions are very easy to edit and can easily be converted to inline css using the link to an online service provided in the documentation
- 4 extra color schemes + other color schemes can easily be created
- modular layouts – easy to add and remove content
- manual layout creation system – build a newsletter general layout complete with placeholder images and dummy text in minutes, writing little to no source code but using a copy-paste pre written code approach instead.
- extensive documentation
- png and psd source files
- January 2011 – The template has been completly redone! Improved folder structure, improved manual layout creator system, bug fixes for different Hotmail and Gmail bugs, improved typography, updated documentation and .psd and .png source files
- January 2010 – Updated the documentation, switched it from a text document to a html file and included psd sources for the 5 color schemes.
- December 2009 – Initial release
Download package content
- Layout creator: a base html file + a file with all modules and dividers + placeholder images + dummy text
- 7 newsletter layouts ( embedded css )
- 7 newsletter layouts ( inline css )
- 5×1 PNG + 5×1 PSD source for each color scheme
Documentation / Support
The item documentation is extensive and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please send me an email using the contact form on my user page. Please include the theme name, website URL and detailed information about your problem.I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue. Support request sent during weekends/holidays will be processed on Monday/the next business day.