Special Price Responsive Premium WordPress themeThank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
Verticality is a responsive onepage creative photography theme aimed to power complex portfolio and image-related sites or blogs available for a very special price.
Verticality uses a framework that permits the site to be accessed on all mobile devices, including iPad and Android powered tablets.
Multiple slide-showsYou can create an unlimited number of slideshows containing any amount of items and assign them for your mainpage.
Slideshows can be composed from different resource types:
- Uploaded images or extracted featured images from posts
- Automated slideshows created from Latest or Featured posts and portfolios.
Drag and drop mainpage builderSet your blog mainpage to display any content type you wish: slideshows, posts from categories, tags, portfolios, latest or featured post, even individual posts or pages.
Multiple post formatsWith Post Formats, the new approach allows Verticality to define a Post Format and then the post format can be selected in the Publish meta box when saving the post.
- standard – text post
- gallery – a gallery of images
- image – a single image
- video – a single video
- audio – multiple audio file
Built-in “Like” systemEnable the “Like” feature to let users easily access faved posts and raise their rating. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become featured.
The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Facebook and default commentsYou can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook comments.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
Tooltip helpersEver wondered how to tell your users of a specific feature or important message on your site? You can now achieve this with theme’s built-in tooltip manager. You can use it on every single page on your site being able to add an infinite number of such hints.
Sidebars and widgetsThe site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media readyAll posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
Powerful backendVerticality comes with a revised powerful back-end to let you control all sites option without the need to hack or customize your own features.
Translatable theme. Internationalization readyThe theme comes with a .PO file that allows you to translate the theme into your language. Follow the instructions from documentation.
Support:If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted through the CosmoThemes support ticketing system: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only via tickets.
version 0.5 (February 18, 2014)
– added style to logo on mobile devices;
– added logo on mobile devices;
– fixed mobile responsiveness issues;
– update to a new version of PHP;
– fixed some typos;
version 0.5 (August 21, 2013)
- Fixed scroll bar on simple post when colapse menu;
- fixed opening external resources in same window, for Chrome;
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
- fixed password protected visibility for single posts;
version 0.4 (July 6, 2013)
- changed background size for menu items from 100% to cover
- fixed tabs shortcode for IE
- fixed featured image bug for video posts
- hide default post formats in wp 3.6
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions
- updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1
version 0.3 (January 4, 2013)
- Added option to show full story for list view
- updated jqueryScrollTo to be compatible with the latest jquery version
- added option to show collapsed menu from the start
- fixed translation for “click to collapse” label
- added min height for pages to fit viewport height, fixed single top control bar margins
- fixed single top control bar margins
- added option to open posts via ajax, reload page or open jut post’s image.
- fixed gallery image width
- chrome frame compatibility update with IE 10
version 0.2 (December 29, 2012)
- added testimonials-quotes.png
- fixed background for widgets
- added metas.sprite.png
- fixed flickr photos -> 3 columns
- fixed testimonials widget bug
- added social-media.png
- fixed an error
- fixed tabber title padding
- fixed post meta
- fixed bug that appeared on archive pages