Vertikal Responsive WordPress Theme Overview
Vertikal is a true multi-purpose super responsive WordPress theme with a unique Vertical navigation or Vertical Menu which is the best choice for anyone who needs a responsive site with a powerful yet easy to use responsive theme.
Vertikal Responsive WordPress Theme v1.2 is available now! (2014/02/26). This version includes some new features and improvements. Thank you for helping me to improve this item! Please scroll down to see the list of new improvements.
- Unique and Super Clean Responsive Design
- Drag and Drop Page Builder with 50+ elements (And Counting!)
- All in One Widget (Build any elements easily with Drag and drop UI into sidebars)
- Powerful – Easy to Use – Admin Panel and Theme Options
- Unique Vertical Navigation / Sidebar Navigation
- SEO optimized HTML structure
- Google Headshot and Star Rating System for Google Search Results
- Pre-Made Skins
- Translation and WPML Ready
- Built-in Ajax Navigation (Optional)
- Revolution Slider and Flex Slider
- Custom Post Types (Portfolio, Clients, Team Members)
- Unlimited Colors
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Powerful Page and Post Meta Options
- Font Awesome Retina Icons with Icon Picker
- Fully Responsive and Retina Ready
- Typography Settings and Google Webfonts Support
- Child Theme Ready (Sample package is included)
- Demo Content is Included
- Extensive Documentation and Video Tutorials
- Upgrade Plan ( WooCommerce and new elements are coming soon )
- OptionTree – by Derek Herman
- Plugins and scripts: jQuery, Bootstrap, FlexSlider, Isotope, Ajaxify, Revolution Slider ($16 value), Visual Composer ($25 value)
- Some images we used in our demo site are bought from photodune.com and other stock sites.
- This great theme, is designed by a talented Elite author – PremiumLayers.
Sample demo contents are included into the package. Images which are used in preview ARE NOT included in this responsive theme package. They are all from some talented photographers in Photodune and you can buy them by yourself.
Updates and Change Log
Version 1.2 – 26 Feb. 2014
# Added: Review block (Rating + Criteria) as a page builder element. # Added: Promo box as a new page builder element. # Added: Adjustable width for main menu through theme options. # Improved: Blog title and image are now linked to blog post (Beside read more button) # Improved: Breadcrumb style is improved to allow long heading title. # Improved: Replace page/post title with heading title if both page heading title in post and default in theme options are set to empty. # Improved: Auto center client carousel items. # Improved: Added Visual Composer to "Post" post type by default. # Improved: Accordions could be opened or closed by clicking on their title beside ( + ) sign on right side. # Improved: Child theme has a separate style sheet for easier customizations. # Fixed: Contact info widget was not looking fine when very long address was entered there. # Fixed: Footer stylish contact form was not looking fine on Firefox. # Fixed: Contact form icons were not looking fine on Firefox. # Fixed: Ajax Navigation was highlighting all menus when user clicks on back button. # Fixed: Image of the portfolio posts has a margin below them if it was used inside a portfolio single page. # Fixed: Portfolio Grid and Carousel issue on specific configurations. # Fixed: Portfolio 4 columns was available in page builder but was not working properly (Added). # Fixed: Typo in "Overall" text - was written "Overal" - in review post type. # Fixed: The width of all images in blog post was set to 100% - even for small images. # Fixed: Blog category filter was not working in specific situations. # Updated: Translation (.pot) file. # Special thanks to users and clients who helped me in this update by reporting issues and giving me their awesome suggestions: zata, james00bond00, canito, dannyvince, nitroit, JakeSiemer, artcrimes and dfgutierrez.
Version 1.1 – 15 Feb. 2014
# Added: Optional search box in top bar header. # Added: Link-able contact information in the top bar header. # Improved: Improved gallery style ( grid format ). # Improved: Optional feature to include Latin code page for Google web fonts in languages such as Turkish, Russian, Polish and ... # Update: Language .pot file. # Fixed: Google analytics was not working on all pages. # Fixed: Ajax navigation was not highlighting the parent menu in some situations. # Fixed: Header contact bar were showing phone or envelope icon even if they were leaved empty by user. # Fixed: Responsive menu was not scrolling in some devices. # Special thanks to users and clients who helped me in this update by reporting issues and giving me their awesome suggestions: rrwp87, artcrimes, dannyvince, softaca, p3ngu3n, zata and ricksouth.
Version 1.0 – 10 Feb. 2014
# Initial release