This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
I have purchased this theme, but the page builder is all collapsed, and i have few errors which preventing me to be able to use the theme.
please – help.
Please provide more details (screenshots will help a lot) and create a support thread here: http://vibethemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-html-css/wordpress-themes/vestate. Share your site url and list of plugins you’re using in the thread.
The link you gave me is invalid. when I try to leave a message on the forum after I registered, I didn’t see any place to do that.
please leave me your mail, so I can get support there.
ooh.. there is a dot at the end of the link.. You can always email us at email@example.com. The support link is this: http://vibethemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-html-css/wordpress-themes/vestate ,after you’ve registered simply login and go to above link and create a new topic.
I have sent a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org about my issue but you didn’t reply. please help me via mail: email@example.com
I’m waiting for your reply to my mail. Thanks.
Just updating here. I replied to your mail..will setup the theme on your install asap.
Hello, is there an option to personalize the currency to a specific one.
also, can i predefine certain locations for agents
Yes, there are 8 inbuilt currency symbols + we also have a tutorial which’ll help you in adding any other currency in the theme. I did not get the second part, can you clarify this by giving some example …
Hi, very looking forward to purchase this theme. Before I need to know if some features are or will be available:
1) Agent user role that allows them to manage their own listings and a calendar to set availability dates for rent properties.
2) Check availability function in front end for potencial customers.
3) Compare function between listings.
Thanks in adavance.
Hi,1. Agent user role and front end submissions will be available in the coming upgrade. Calendar is a nice suggestion but not in the upgrade list as of now.2. Availability is already present in the theme.3. Currently not in the list.
Agent User role and Front end Listings submission now Available , login at http://vibethemes.com/envato/vestate/listing/ using agent/p@ssword
1)Will you offer front end submission?
2)When will the update come out?
1) Yes2) This week.
I was checking the demo site & I tried clicking on register or login but nothing happens. Is there option for an ordinary individual who has a house on rent or for sale to register not as an agent but still subscribe to site with preferred plan?
This is coming up with next update (scheduled this week). You’ll be able to buy a plan and then create and submit listing in the the site…
Agent User role and Front end Listings submission now Available , login at http://vibethemes.com/envato/vestate/listing/ using agent/p@sswordSubsciption with WooCommerce will be available in next update.
Hi Vibe Themes
First let me wish you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2014.
I was just going through some Real estate themes today when I saw your well designed theme, I want to start building a personal real-estate website as soon as possible and your theme seems good for what am looking for.
But I need a theme with an easy visible option to allow users to sign in and submit their free or paid listings, is this option available in your theme? If this option is currently not available, do you have any plan of adding it in your future update?
Secondly how easy will it be for someone without coding experience to customize your theme, when I mean coding experience I am talking about having to do some cording myself.
And finally how is the language option in your theme, will it be easy to add additional language such as Thai without much difficulty?
Thanks in Advance for your reply, meanwhile your theme really look wonderful if those options are or can be available it will just be what am looking for
Hi,Thanks ! I need a theme with an easy visible option to allow users to sign in and submit their free or paid listings, is this option available in your theme?Partially yes. The theme currently supports only Agents submitting the listings. We’re working on membership system in the next version, which allows you to integrate different products for users to become agents. Currently this is a manual process. You can login with (agent/p@ssword) http://vibethemes.com/envato/vestate/listing/ and check the front end submission system. how easy will it be for someone without coding experience to customize your theme Unless you have very specific requirements most of the things are easily possible without any coding effort. There is an inbuilt Page builder which allows you create any layout and different functionalities not shown in the demo as well. For the rest, we’ll provide full support for the theme.We provide the .po file for translation let me know if you need more information on this. Wishing you a prosperous 2014 as well !
Hi Vive Themes
I would like to by this theme. Just a few things i would like to check before…
1. The idea of my site is that someone can pay a one off fee or a membership fee for say 3 property listings, and can simply register and insert there ad automatically, Can this be done?
2. Can the user pay extra to feature there property listing and can this be displayed in different ways on the homepage as in a carousel or just featured properties on the map or will they be highlighted with the property listing grid layout?
3. When inserting map details, does the user have to input the longitude and latitude or can they simply find it from inputting an address.
4. Going back to question (1) when a new person inputs their property listing can they display their email or telephone number on their listing? Do they have to register as an agent or landlord or can they just be a user and simply display (for example – Call John on 01234567890)
5. Do you have a demo where i can insert a listing?
Many thanks for your time
Replied in previous post….
Answers to your questions:
1. Yes. This is something we’re working on. We’re integrating membership in vEstate in coming updates.
2. a. The coming update only deals in number of days. But certain features like featured listing can be made available upon request in upgrades.
2. b Yes, vEstate has a page builder which allows you to embed sidebars in a page and you can then use the Featured listings widget to showcase the featured listings in any part of the page.
3. No. Check out our front end listing add system for this. You just have to place the locator on the map and it automatically detects the location.
4. For every new user there is a Connected profile. There is a separate section for email, phone and pic.
5. Yes Login as agent (user:agent password:p@ssword) and check the account and add new listing section :http://vibethemes.com/envato/vestate/listing/
Hi, sorry to bug you but I urgently require some feedback on the following support forum post. I appreciate it’s the weekend but if you could get back to me asap i’d be really grateful as need to present to a client early in the week.
Looking into it.
many thanks, Happy New Year
Replied on forum thanks for fix, all seems good now
Happy new year to you too
Looking to purchase this theme for a personal project but have a few questions..
1. I am trying to build my own real estate website using Wordpress. My question pertains to the homepage. Is it possible to add my own picture in place of the guy you currently have in the live demo? Assuming that’s its a yes..but just making sure.
2. What about adding an additional picture to the homepage? – Kind if like adding a textbox to anywhere on the page but instead a picture..?
3. It’s possible to add more pages, right?
4. What happens when someone clicks the “Contact Agent” or “Purchase Now” boxes on the slider in the homepage? Are there popups that come up with information..or what is it exactly?
5. iframes are enabled on this theme, right? I will be adding an active listings box through an iframe on one of the pages.
Thanks! I just want to be absolutely sure that this is the theme I am looking for before I spend $55 on it.
Answers:1. Yes. The theme comes with a page builder (with import/export page layouts) so you can build unlimited homepage layouts. 2. Yes. You can do this really easily with page builder.3. Yes.4. That is 100% configurable. Ideally I would take the user to listings page which has a contact agent tab. Theme also has an inbuilt popup system so you can add any content to popup as well, like contact agent for this listing. The slider used in the homepage is Revolution Slider which is bundled with the theme. It offers a lot of flexibility like custom links and placement of components like buttons by simply dragging and placing it on the slide.5. Yes.I think it would be best to go through video tutorials before purchasing. Let me know if you have any questions. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great, thanks for answering all the questions.
I am interested in this theme and have a few pre-sales question:
1. when post listings, are those fields are customisable? e.g i may add or remove some fields on the form
2. for search widget, can i customise the fields as well?
3. when i visit the website, the listing section shows vertically (in mobile layout) and after the page complete loading, it shows correctly. is this bcs the design or website loading? do you have real website and i’d like to see it. this will be a show stopper if it design this way.
4. does this theme support wp3.8?
5. could you provide me a admin access for a quick look?
Answers1. Yes. Totally customizable. Add/Remove edit custom fields for each listing. Also allocate custom classes for displaying custom icons etc..2. Yes. you can do this easily.3. We’re using Masonry isotope framework. This takes into effect when all the images and listings are loaded. The benefit of using this is that it auto aligns listings in a grid no matter what the size (aspect ratio, width/height) of images in each listings is. You can remove this feature with a switch of a button and stick to a static grid, if all your images are of same size. Since the home page is built using page builder, there are N different ways you can create pages. You can even add filterable items on front like this one. Yes there are a lot of examples, just check our forums and you’ll be able to locate a lot of examples4. Yes. 5. Ok.. send me an email at email@example.com. Alternatively check our videos in theme guide.
I just purchased this theme and its loaded up but it lags big time when I try to open the home page up. Is there anything you can recommend that I do to correct this? Please advise.
hi,Please email me your site url firstname.lastname@example.org .
ok i just emailed you the domain.
i’ve been waiting for days for a little support on this issue. Can you please advise? thank you!
Hi,The next version has some major speed related fixes. So, your issues will be fixed with the update (this week-end).
Seems really slow, and css is all odd in Firefox. Shame as your onto a good theme if you could tighten it up, but the load time scares me.
Hi, The next update fixes a lot of speed related issues. Specially the FF & IE bugs. The basic things like CSS minification and js Minification can be done using plugins and load times can be substantially decreased.
I also concern the speed, it is also very slow in chrome. may i know when next update can be ready?
Yes. We have an update coming up this week, which’ll improve the page load speed of the theme.
i like your concept, but it can’t display well at my ie8 =.=
I bought the theme a while ago, i am trying to make changes but i am a bit scared and dont wanna mess up everything.
For the contact page, i wanted to move the map under my contact information, how would i go about doing that?
This is easy. Just send me an email, I will send the steps to do this in it.
Hey Sorry for the late reply but i changed the style on the contact page.
I am however having trouble making the listings. I can’t seem to get a correct template from the Listing Manager. I don’t know how to add images to the listing.
I was wondering if you could help me. I really want to finish this.
My email is email@example.com
I will be waiting for your reply
Sure, sending you mail straight away.
Trying to insert a listing using the icon in the editor. A blank window shows up which I’m assuming is where the shortcode can be edited and inserted. The page is blank.
As it turns out, no vEstate shortcode can be inserted using the icon in the editor because only a blank white window pops up. Help!
Hi,Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your WP Admin credentials and site url.
Hi, nice to see how fast you are updating this awsom theme. i have few questions
1. I’m testing in Crome and the offers on the main slider are not clickable, i.e. the Purchase Now button is not working.
2. An offer page – the main foto is too small, can it open at full screen like here: http://alt-realhomes.inspirythemes.com/property/700-front-street-key-west-fl/
3. Is there a way that the main page slider to be bigger?
1. The buttons are currently not linked to anything. The slider is revolution slider and you can link the buttons to any custom page easily.2. Yes, possible, with little code fix which I’ll provide.3. By main page you mean “home page”, yes certainly possible. The slider automatically pics up the height of the images, so the image height determines the size of the slider.
Also, is it possible that the vertical filter/search box to become horizontal easily?
Yes it is possible with some CSS code. We’ll help you out with this.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato