An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, VibeThemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from VibeThemes:
We provide support through all means ( in priority) :
1. Forums ( http://vibethemes.com/forums/ ) Response Time : 24-48hrs
2. Email ( email@example.com ) Response Time : 3-7 days
3. ThemeForest contact form.
We encourage our buyers to use the support forum as it is searchable and you can easily find other variations and already solved queries of other buyers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I get subscriptions and contact form submissions to my mail id?
For contact form:
Open file mail.php in php folder
You’ll see a mail id : $to =firstname.lastname@example.org and comments besides it //change this to your mail address
Change this email address to your email id and save the file
For subscription form (in coming soon template): Open file subscribe.php in php folder You’ll see a mail id :$to =email@example.com and comments besides it //change this to your mail address Change this email address to your email id and save the file
I have downloaded the files, but the Contact Form isn’t working?
1. You have to change the email address in php/mail.php currently it is set to “firstname.lastname@example.org” that is why it is unable to send email to this address and keeps on showing the message “Subscribing to list…” because it is unable to send mail.
2. Secondly, the mail functionality would only work when the files are uploaded to a server supporting php mail function, that is your web server. So it would not work if you have simply downloaded the files on your local desktop and are trying to use contact form because your local environment doesn’t support the php mail functionality.
How do I set the countdown timer?
Open custom.js file in js folder of your template
search this line for
var date = new Date(2012, 12, 1);//Change countdown date here
change the date here to your custom value where
First value is the year
Second value is the month
Third value is the day of the month.
How Do I update responsive Google Maps?
Here are the steps you should follow:
Step 1:Copy the Necessary parameters from Google Maps [See screenshot]
Step 2: Change the Google map parameters in contact page [See screenshot]
Step3: Change the Google map parametersin your respective style.css (style1.css or style2.css …)[See screenshot]
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.