An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, VibeThemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from VibeThemes:
We provide support through all means ( in priority) :
1. Support System ( http://support.vibethemes.com/ ) Response Time : < 48 hrs
2. Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) Response Time : 3-7 days
3. ThemeForest contact form.
We encourage our buyers to use the support forum as it is searchable and you can easily find other variations and already solved queries of other buyers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are emails from contact form stored/recorded?
For each contact submission, you’ll receive a mail to your email account which you have entered in the php/mail.php file.
I have downloaded the files, but the Contact Form isn’t working?
1. You have to change the email address in php/mail.php currently it is set to “email@example.com” that is why it is unable to send email to this address and keeps on showing the message “Subscribing to list…” because it is unable to send mail.
2. Secondly, the mail functionality would only work when the files are uploaded to a server supporting php mail function, that is your web server. So it would not work if you have simply downloaded the files on your local desktop and are trying to use contact form because your local environment doesn’t support the php mail functionality.
Where/How do I contact author for technical support?
You can use the comments section or for more technical questions you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to add new field to contact form?
You can refer to this link here
Are PSD files are included?
There is only one PSD file included in the template, that is of Ribbon.psd. It is a extended licensed file with the template. There is no Template PSD for this template.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.