An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by VibeThemes
Frequently Asked Questions
How are emails from contact form stored/recorded?
For each contact submission, you’ll receive a mail to your email account which you have entered in the php/mail.php file.
I have downloaded the files, but the Contact Form isn’t working?
1. You have to change the email address in php/mail.php currently it is set to “firstname.lastname@example.org” that is why it is unable to send email to this address and keeps on showing the message “Subscribing to list…” because it is unable to send mail.
2. Secondly, the mail functionality would only work when the files are uploaded to a server supporting php mail function, that is your web server. So it would not work if you have simply downloaded the files on your local desktop and are trying to use contact form because your local environment doesn’t support the php mail functionality.
Where/How do I contact author for technical support?
You can use the comments section or for more technical questions you can directly email us at email@example.com
How to add new field to contact form?
You can refer to this link here
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.