Victoria is a very powerful theme with many features easy to edit for both, users without programming knowledge and for developers. It empowers you to change any color of elements such as backgrounds, texts, links, menu links, typography, etc. The main content block is placed before the sidebar regardless of the sidebar position, so it is crawled first by search engines, so its SEO Optimized
Custom Reservation Table
Custom Food Menu Manager
- Content Slider – from Coddrop
- Cycle Slider – This slider has 1 field for uploading image no need to use any extra features but you can assign partial left or right content.
- Single Video Slider – This slider has 1 field to enter the video embed code in the theme options panel itself.
- Static Image – This slider has 1 field to upload the image via theme options panel.
Fonts & Colors Editing
- Over 100+ Google fonts offered with theme
- Custom 30+ Cufon fonts
- Unlimited combinations of colors editing for many elements
- Background Images – You can also upload background images on per section bases instead of solid background color for header, body background etc.
- Restaurant Form – Display the reservation form
- Recent Posts – Display the most recent posts with title and date with no of comments or title and post excerpt. Also provides you an option to display post thumbnail or no image. Limit the number of posts to display. Limit the characters to display if title and content is chosen
- Popular Posts – Display the most popular posts based on comments with title and date with no of comments or title and post excerpt. Also provides you an option to display post thumbnail or no image. Limit the number of posts to display. Limit the characters to display if title and content is chosen
- Twitter Tweets – Display the recent tweets with limiting the tweets and displays the tweets posted status
- Flickr Photos – Display the flickr photos with limiting the photos
- Contact Info – Displays the quick contact info with address, name, state, city, zip code, email, phone etc.
- Contact Form – Displays the quick contact form. Input email id to display.
- Google Map – Insert the fields longitude latitude and address to display the short or long google map.
- Twitter – Displays latest tweets
Custom SociablesTheme comes with default 30+ sociable icons of 16×16 pixels sizes can be added easily from theme options panel. Displays on right side of the footer.
Custom Sidebars and Sidebar PositioningTheme provides unlimited custom sidebars option where you can add for pages or posts. Display the sidebar positioning left of right side for each page or posts without effecting the code hierarchy as the main content block is always placed before the sidebar regardless of the sidebar position. It’s best for SEO to have your sidebar on the right so your main content is crawled first, if you use a left sidebar to show your most recent posts they will rank higher in SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
FooterTheme currently has 6 Column support for the footer where you can place the custom widgets or default widgets including the Teaser text for the footer area.
ShortcodesTheme comes with simple, easy and feasible option to use shortcodes built in the theme with just one click. Theme have almost 100+ Shortcodes including typography styling and blog posts styling.
Updatesv4.0.0 – 07th February 2015
Added : Slider Options for subpages. Added : florals now disappears in mobile. Added : one third class added for the blog style 3 layout Added : Vertical Tabs layout is now responsive. Added : Google Font now works on SSL Added : Align shortcode for the menu price and thumbs Added : New Twitter tweets with different look. Added : Google Map now works on SSL Added : Empty paragraph elements display none. Added : Google Font shortcode Added : Fontawesome icons styles shortcode Added : Old Breadcrumbplus replaced with new BreadcrumbNavxt Fixed : Responsive mode issues in various devices Fixed : Compatibility for the WordPress 4.1 Fixed : WordPress 4.1 compatibility for taxonomies Fixed : categories issues with WordPress recent updates. Fixed : Frontpage widgets responsive issue Fixed : Frontpage Teaser enable disable Fixed : Subheader appearing in frontpage. Fixed : Slider appearing in sub pages. Fixed : Background image restores to old in options panel Fixed : Theme single color issue missing args added Fixed : The efficiency of meta and tax queries has been improved. Fixed : Theme Options stuck at loading Fixed : Undefined Variables Fixed : Blog Template Pagination fixed Fixed : Pagination extend showing page 1 of 2 removed Fixed : Security vulnerability fixes in admin-interface.php Updated : Settings for the Homepage from Native Wordpress Updated : subheader text changes to uppercase now Updated : New Logo designed for the theme Updated : Content Carousel Scripts now enqueues in slider only. Updated : Sanitized the Data Validation query in functions.php Updated : Reservation calendar widget UI changedv3.1 – 15th May 2014
- Updated : Settings for the Homepage from Native Wordpress - Fixed: Homepage pagination issue for todayspecial shortcode - Fixed: Flex slider Arrows Issues - Updated : New User Interface for the Theme Options Panelv3.0 – 12th February 2014
- Fixed : Food Menu shortcode title link - Added : Multiple Taxonomy filter added in functions.php - Added : Multiple Prices for the food items. - Added : Google Web Fonts UI - Added : FontAwesome Icons support. - Added : NEW Admin User Interface - Added : Child theme compatibility. - Added : Google Font preview in Option Panel - Added : caption field for image shortcode - Added : border css for photoframe - Added : Price Background Color Option - Added : Google font for Body - Added : Google font for Headings - Added : Google font for Menu (Navigation) - Added : Sociables target window opens in a '_blank' - Fixed : Responsive issue with slider. - Fixed : Responsive Menu dropdowns not showing - Fixed : Related Posts Border Issue - Fixed : Typography for the menus post type - Fixed : Menu Type slug issue when permalink set as post name. - Fixed : Missing styles generator in the skin.php - Fixed : Twitter utf8 changed for localization issue - Fixed : Twitter code updated in shortcode and widget. - Fixed : Food Menu shortcode multiple category fetch issue. - Added : Box Shadow for the subheader area. - Updated : Food Menu shortcode - Updated : Added padding for the frontpage sidebar area. - Updated : Typography Case for the options panel - Updated : Compressed Options Panel UI - Updated : Typography for the menus type renamed to menu category - Updated : Menu Type slug updated. - Removed : lightbox meta removed in shortcode-meta.php - Removed : Goggle Chart shortcode - Removed : Nivo Slider Shortcode removed - Removed : Relatedposts shortcode removed - Removed : teaserbox, specialbox, staffbox removedv2.4 – 27th August 2013
- Updated : WordPress-3.6 compliance - Updated : Google map shortcode and widget has updated - Updated : Lightbox evolution plugin - Removed : skin.css file from header.php - Added : Custom Slider option - Added : Twitter API v1.0 to v1.1 - Added : Twitter API Key options - Fixed : WP 3.6 update issues - Fixed : Framedbox Shortcode not working - Fixed : Frontpage widgets responsive issue - Fixed : Removed extra bottom padding in footer section - Fixed : Sticky Bar Option missing in theme options - Fixed : Slider Order by Order Attributes - Fixed : iPad and iPhone Responsive Issues - Fixed : Undefined issues in theme options - Fixed : Footer copyright bar padding issues - Fixed : Food Menu Image overflow issuev2.3 – 12th July 2013
- Fixed : WP 3.5.2 Bug fixes - Fixed : Layout Option updates issue - Added : Localization for the reservation status
v2.2 – 7th May 2013
- Added - Flex Slider for the Responsive - Revamped the coding and made the theme to responsive - NEW FEATURE : Custom font face Uploader - NEW FEATURE : TGM Plugin Activation - Replaced : Contact form shortcode - Replaced : Contact form widget - Fixed : Skin Generator Bug - Fixed : Google Map Shortcode Bug - Fixed : Breadcrumb Plugin Activation Bug - Fixed : Menu Category Image Issue - Removed : skin.css - Removed : Old Breadcrumb integrated Plugin - Removed : Cufon Font Replacement - Removed : Timthumb Image Resizer Option - VT_RESIZE image resizer changed to Aqua Resizer
v2.0 – 19th Jan 2013
- Fixed some minor bugs
v1.9 – 18th Jan 2013
- Major update to a new framework. - Modified all the files and added .pot file for translation.
v1.8 – 23rd Oct 2012
- Fixed - cycle slider not working but. - Fixed - twitter.com API updated to latest version 1.1 - Added - displaying unlimited menu items in the taxonomy-menutype.php - Removed - Updated notifier.
v1.7 – 23rd June 2012
Removed - jquery Form scripts and added atp_form.js file Added - Business Hours group display option for days Added - Food menu shortcode Added - 2 New styles of shortcodes for Food Menu Fixed - Split in files style.css into 2 for faster loading theme
v1.6 – 28th March 2012
Removed - GoogleMap Older Version and Updated to GmapV3. Added - Business Hours Labels changing option in language tab in options panel Added - [contact_phone][reservation_note] shortcodes for email setup section Fixed - 24 hours Business Hours time settings bug. Fixed - Core Wordpress jQuery used and removed theme jquery
v1.5 – 13th February 2012
Added - Google 60 webfonts Fixed - jQuery issue on date select in the IE8 Fixed - Business Hours Returns to Zero Bug
v1.4.2 – 4th February 2012
Added - admin notification for booking requests
v1.4.1 – 3rd February 2012
Fixed - page background option for posts/pages/menus
v1.4 – 1st February 2012
Fixed twitter tweets bug in framework/includes/twitter.php Added Option for background image for pages Added Option for background image for posts Added Option for background image for food menus Fixed: Reservation Widget Bug Fixed: Reservation Widget Bug on Template
v1.3 / Updated 8th November 2011
Added - Background Image for each page/posts Fixed - Minor bug with the background option in skin.php file
V1.2 / Updated 4th January 2011
Added - Lightbox for images Fixed - Reservation Form widget
v1.1 – Updated 16th December 2011
Fixed - Initial installation bug fixed on activation