VideoBlogger is a media blog theme built on a 960px grid (the Skeleton Boilerplate). It can be used for a video blog or any kind of media blog really since it’s very flexible. It is fully responsive, being able to adapt to tablet and smartphone screens (such as iPhone) without having to zoom in to read the text (you can actually resize your browser window to see how the layout changes).
It’s a very clean and well-built theme. It comes with 10 built-in color schemes and the included documentation and Photoshop source files make it very easy to customize. The layout is also developed on a baseline grid so the visual flow of the elements is spot on.
The theme uses the AJAX Contact Form Extended from Code Canyon’s top author jigowatt. This supports AJAX validation, Captcha and Twitter notifications via Direct Message. You can read more about the item here.
- HTML5 doctype & semantic markup
- Responsive layout based on a 960px grid and an 18px baseline grid
- Working contact form with AJAX validation, Captcha and custom Twitter notifications
- CSS -powered drop-down menus
- CSS sprites for increased loading speed
- CSS3 transitions
- Custom fonts using @font-face
- 8 different page templates
- YouTube, Vimeo and Blip.tv videos easily embeddable
- Extensive documentation
- Layered PSD source files included
- Infinite color variations with 10 built-in skins
- Very customizable
- Compatible with all modern browsers (IE8 and above)
- Skeleton Boilerplate
- WebSymbols Typeface
- Yanone Kaffeesatz Typeface
- IconSweets2 Icon Pack
- WPZoom Social Networking Icon Set