- Check out this video to see how Videomail is rendered inside Apple Mail OSX
- Minor fixes
- Be aware that this is the current state of video in email. In time, more browsers will support the HTML5 Video tag. If theres anything wrong or unstable, please give us feedback so we can keep upgrading this with great features. Thank you!
What is Videomail?
- Videomail is a revolutionary, innovating way to stay connected to your customers. The ability to autoplay when the receiver opens the e-mail is an outstanding feature. Videomail comes with ability to autoplay video, go fullscreen, mute, fast backward and the greatest thing, a fallback image for those unsupported e-mail browsers.
- All of the opened emails it’s click through rate on the video is about a 90%
- Please note that the video only works if the Mail Browser supports the HTML5 Video tag.
- Updated Tutorial
- 4 Color schemes, 2 Background colors. 8 in total.
- Ability to play Video in every Mail Client that supports the HTML5 Video tag
- Fallback support when the Browser doesn’t support the HTML5 Video Tag. It will degrade beautifully to an clickable Image
- iPhone 2/3/3gs/4 and iPad 1/2 compatible. However, Autoplay is not included.
- How to’ Tutorial written by Kev
- Go Fullscreen
- Adjust Timeline Control and Volume
- Inline CSS
- Browser Compatible
- Heavily Commented Code
- Easy Color Change
- Flexible Framework
- Uses CSS3 shadows. If the browser does’t support CSS3 shadows, it will simply fallback to non-shadowed selectable Text
- Easy copy paste Tables
- Photoshop files of the Stars and Video Thumbs
- We love what we do and we do this 24/7. If you experience any issues or have no clue how it works, we’d like to help you out. We had have several emails and we always reply back with the fix or answer. You can contact us by mailing to email@example.com.