Visario is a multipurpose, fully responsive template for Joomla! 3.x. Template is built on top of the Bootstrap Framework and it utilizes new features introduced in Joomla! 3. Visario is a perfect base for any kind of project.
Please note, in order to preview responsive version of template on your mobile device, please remember to close themeforest.net frame at the top.
- Clean, modern design
- QuickStart package (built on Joomla! 3.2.3)
- Fully responsive layout (can be turned off with one click if needed)
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Built on top of the Bootstrap Framework
- Natively compatible with Joomla! 3
- Flexible width of the Template
- Bootstrap grid layout (12 columns support – Fluid Layout)
- Custom styles and template overrides for K2 Component
- 13 standard module positions
- 10 Flexible module positions – equal, stacked, or custom modules width
By default, modules published in flexible positions are displayed in columns, and splitted in rows, up to 4 modules per row
Additionally template supports “bootstrap size” feature, introduced in Joomla 3. You can publish up to 12 modules in row, with completly custom widths, to build any layout of modules.
- Support for two sidebars (left and right)
- Custom size of sidebars
- 13 different variations for modules to help you change apperance of modules.
- template comes in 6 color variations
- Support for “Google Web Fonts” support for additional styles of fonts
- Login Pop-up feature
- Google Analitycs feature
- “To top” smooth scroll
- Social icons
- Logo uploader
- Favicon uploader
- HTML5 W3C Valid
- Supported by All major browser, IE8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera …
- Custom error page
- Custom offline page
- Sortable Layouts – allows you to sort articles from Joomla subcategories …
- PSD Layout included
Additionally, four custom modules built for this template: seven slider, seven menu, seven news and seven icons.
Changelog and Update History
- fixed problem with columns calculation in blog layout (Joomla! 3.2+) - fixed problem in "seven portfolio" layouts, filter doesn't work at frontend, if specific language characters are used in the name of category - added - possibility to add suffix for module, in modules published in basic positions of modules - small CSS fixes and changes - updated installation packages
- fixed "3d transform" animation problem in Seven Icons module (Safari browsers) - optimized animations for WebKit browsers (Chrome, Safari ..) in slider module (top,left,right,bottom animation styles) - changes in CSS styles for required fields in forms
- Changes in QuickStart package. Solves problems with Juser::... error in articles of K2 after installation.<br /> - Seven Icons Module - added option to choose a target of link, to open link in a new, or in the same browser window.
- Added custom styles and template overrides for K2 Component
Sources and Credits
- Joomla! 3 CMS
- Bootstrap Framework
- Glyphicons Free
- jQuery Easing Plugin
- Isotope jQuery Plugin(commercial license)
- K2 Component
- AllVideos plugin