An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by UpSolution
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
I see that the new version of Vittoria is avaible. How can i install this new version?
You can download a new version of Vittoria at your downloads page. After downloading there are 2 ways of upgrading the theme:
1) Recommended: upload contents of Vittoria folder from downloaded archive to wp-content/themes/Vittoria folder on your server overwriting all files (via FTP or your other fevorite file transfer method)
2) If you have no access to the server, or you dont know where the theme folder is, you can go to Appearance > Themes at WP admin, then activate any other Theme (like Twenty Twelve from standard package) and delete current Vittoria theme. Don’t worry, all posts, pages and other items will be saved at Database. Then go to Install Themes tab and Upload new .zip file with updated Vittoria theme, then activate it. After that please go to Appearance > Theme settings and verify that everything is up to date there and check if Menu is selected right (it must be OK, just make sure)
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.