v1.14 is out! (01.07.2014) – WP 3.9 Compatible
People and companies using Vivid
Vivid is an extremely easily customizable WordPress blog with multiple options you can choose from, watch you website change live with our fantastic use of the native customizer from WordPress, alter things like font types, icons, colors, elements and images with a simple click of a button. With superb visual design and great support for mobile and tablet devices you can easily reach all your readers wherever they are!
Vivid has 15 custom widgets most directed at social media (facebook, twitter, google+, instagram, flickr and more), 10+ specially made shortcodes and a very easily customizable theme options panel.
Purchasing this product means you get our full support as well, we love helping out our customers and can’t wait for your inquiries and feedback!
What people are saying
- Fixed: Flickr API Code Error
- Change: Social counter now requires a twitter API key (instructions included) and won’t disappear.
- Added: Website URL in comments
- Fixed: Some additional WP3.9 related fixes
- Fixed: Sticky icon not changin on command
- Fixed: Shortcodes in WP3.9
- Fixed: Mailchimp “No mailing list selected” error
- Added: Another menu style (centered)
- Added: You can now change the menus height dynamically
- Added: Timeago function in the comments
- Added: Child theme support
- Fixed: Menu fonts not changing
- Fixed: Mailchimp widget updated
- Fixed: Menu Color adjustments
- Fixed: Related posts not showing images on Safari
- Fixed: Show regular comments not working properly
- Fixed: Disabling Next Article & Related Posts wasn’t working properly
- Fixed: Caching in Instagram & Social counter widget now works properly.
- Added: Demodata
- Fixed: Remove author box and social sharing wasn’t working properly in the customizer
- Fixed: Audio post on front page
- Fixed: Images getting cropped when Next Article was pressed
- Fixed: Top header menu wasn’t working on some occasions
- Fixed: Comments were occasionally not working correctly
- Fixed: Minor CSS fixes
- Initial release