WanChai is a responsive onepage portfolio template built on Bootstrap 3 with clean and modern design. It features a filterable portfolio section with expanded preview and on-scroll CSS3 animation.
Please click here for the live preview on mobile devices.
For advanced blog features, please purchase the MODX version.
Twitter Feed Update (Sep 2014)
Due to Twitter’s change of API, the original Twitter feed plugin of the WanChai template has stopped working. A new Twitter feed plugin has now been included in the latest version of the WanChai template (Version 0.20.2).
If your website is already up and running with an older version of the WanChai template, and you need to use the Twitter feed functionality, you can contact me through my profile page for more info on how to update the plugin.
- Clean and modern design
- Responsive layouts
- Full-width Bootstrap carousel
- On-scroll CSS3 animation (Desktop only)
- Services section with paginated items
- Portfolio section with filtering and expanded preview
- Multiple images or single embedded Youtube / Vimeo video in expanded preview
- Testimonials section
- Team section with paginated items
- Twitter feed integration (through PHP)
- Blog section
- Newsletter subscription form with validation
- Easy MailChimp integration
- Working AJAX contact form
- Styled Google Maps
- Parallax effects (Desktop only)
- Retina ready
- Flexible color schemes
- Bootstrap ScrollSpy
* Images in the live preview are not included in the download package. If you want use them, you can download them from http://unsplash.com/.
- Dec 28, 2014 (Ver. 0.20.4)
- Improved loading of portfolio items.
- Sep 27, 2014 (Ver. 0.20.3)
- Fixed the problem of background of separator not covering the whole container on mobile phones.
- Sep 11, 2014 (Ver. 0.20.2)
- Fixed Twitter feed plugin
- Updated parallax effects
- Apr 23, 2014 (Ver. 0.20.1)
- Improved performance of parallax effects
- Added meta keywords and meta description tags for SEO
- Fixed the problem of thin text in Safari and mobile Safari
- Fixed the problem of fluctuating viewport height in iPhone Safari by activating the minimal UI
- Fixed the delayed scrolling problem of scroll down arrow in mobile Safari
- Fixed the problem of preloader sometimes not lying on top of other contents when the webpage is being loaded