An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, iqit-commerce, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from iqit-commerce:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Support for Prestashop bugs
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get the support
Contact using form here: http://themeforest.net/user/marcinsz101
In message, please write: - your prestashop version - your theme verion(themeedtior module version is theme verion) - ftp and backoffice access data maybe helpfull too
My shop look bad on Internet Explorer
You have to enable CCC for CSS and JS under Advanced parametrs > performance. If after that do not work please create “cache” folder in themes/warehouse with chmod 777 permissions
How to make translations
You can use default prestashop translation: http://www.prestashop.com/en/translations Extract downloaded package and change theme name from “default-bootstrap” to “warehouse” and then upload it on ftp
Login to your back-office and go to “ localization ” → “ Translations ”.
1. Warehouse Theme Translation
- select front office Translation
- select warehouse
- than click to language flag.
2. Installed Module
- Select installed Module translations
- Select warehouse(for blocklayered_mod module select core(not theme)
- Select language and click modify button
- In themes/warehouse/mails create folder with your language iso code.
- Copy all mails from themes/warehouse/mails/en to newly created folder
- Use some offline html editor to translate, Do not use prestashop translation tool becouse currently it is bugged for e-mails
Theme installer gives me error
1. Make shure that you uploading theme .zip, not full zip package from themeforest 2. Connect to your FTP server and check the CHMOD of the folder: your_eshop/themes and set it to 777. Try to import. 3. Increase max upload size in php configuration 4. If non of this help then using ftp client copy theme_x_x.zip(example theme_3_1.zip) to your_eshop/themes then instead uploading theme_x_x.zip in installer select in from ftp
How to check theme version
Go to modules, find themeeditor module. Themeeedior module is also version of theme
I have a problem with module
For example: menu do not show on 100% width, slider do not show on 100% width, facbook slide not showed, slide in top content not working etc.
Start from reinstalling module, in 90% cases it will fix your problem
How to setup columns in warehouse?
Ho to themeeditor module configuration, > GLOBAL DESIGN OPTIONS > Columns configuration
Product page lookes messy, like without css styling
Two possible way to solve
1. Install productcomments module or 2. Uninstall ratingsproductlist module
Blog module not working(404 page)
Everyone who has 404 error problem, this may be caused by: 1. external module who removes ID from URL 2. AgileMultipleVender (fixed in newest version) 3. module is not hooked into moduleRoutes The most popular thing is #3 but solution is pretty simple, just reinstall the module and everything should working good.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.