If you’re using or considering purchasing Wave, you may want to take a look at my new theme Conduit. The layout is quite similar to Wave, and it’s backwards compatible. Meaning, your videos will be in tact.
Wave is a beautiful and flexible theme catered to those that want to build a video focused site.
- WordPress menu for the main navigation.
- Standard featured images (post thumbnails), with fall-back custom field method for images.
- Support for any size video, up to 920px wide. Flag high definition videos with an “hd” tag and the theme displays them in full width, and adds an “HD” button in archive indexes.
- Post videos from anywhere! From third party services, to VideoPress, to self-hosted videos.
- Don’t like the grungy textures? Enable the “Clean it Up!” option to smooth things out.
- Heading and links colour is selected by the user via a colour picker in WP-Admin.
- Custom built theme settings panel within WP-Admin that allows you to customize the theme without editing any templates.
- Both sidebars are widgetized.
- Custom widgets for the 3 main ad spots (4 125×125 buttons, 300×250 big box, 160×600 skyscraper), along with recent posts and recent videos.
- Flexible logo space allows images up to 920px wide and any height. Image path and dimensions are entered in WP-Admin.
- Super lean markup and CSS, makes advanced customization a pleasure.
- Tested on Windows and Mac. Looks great in all modern browsers. Some details are toned down for older versions of IE, but nothing is broken.
- Support for FLV Embed, Subscribe to Comments, Twitter Tools, WP-PageNavi, WP-PostRatings plugins out of the box.
- Original PSD included!
Support & Feature Requests
First – read the help documentation that came bundled with the theme. It is also available on the theme’s live preview site.
Please send me a direct message via ThemeForest if you’re having trouble with your theme, and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Please be patient, as I work freelance full time and do not have dedicated time for theme support. I will not answer support requests left as comments here.
Also, it would be a good idea to a read through my Terms of Support document, which outlines the extent of support I offer, and information regarding updates, warranty, and compatibility.