We are continuing our run of producing tumblog themes and today see the introduction of a brand spanking new template called “Waves” which has been designed by Luke Beard.
Beard is a talented designer who we have known since our early ‘We Are not Freelancers’ blogging days. He currently works as a designer at Zerply and I had the honor of meeting the crazy cat at Dibi (you should have been there!).
Onto the theme
Waves features include:
- Wootumblog compatibility
- Background color and link color selector (as opposed to preset color schemes)
- Typography manager
- Archives page
- Full Width page
- Portfolio pages
- Advertising management
- Google Analytics installer
- Logo uploader
- Twitter & Facebook sharing
- Short URL integration
The design sticks to our ‘keep it simple but use your style’ brief. A subtle grunge texture and serif fonts give Waves a unique character. We are particularly fond of the left-to-right alternating post layouts.
Get all the benefits of Tumblr wrapped in the extensiveness of WordPress and Obox functionality.
- Supports various Post Types – Tumblog functionality allows you to publish images, videos, audio, text, links and quotes just as you do on Tumblr.
- Works on your phone – Our tumblog themes work perfectly with the Obox Mobile plugin ensuring that users get the best experience on both desktop and mobile.*
Wanna do the switcharoo?
Have you got a tumblr site that you want to switch to WordPress? Well it’s now possible with the Tumblr to WordPress exporter built by the guys at Woothemes. Once you have exported your blog to a WordPress install be sure to come back and get your copy of tinyBlog!
OCMX Live is an advanced Framework which comes packaged with every Obox Theme, turning your WordPress site into an even more powerful content management system.
- Custom Logo Input – No need to delve into the code of your theme, simply upload your awesome logo with the click of a button.
- Page Templates – Our themes come packaged with multiple pages templates including Archives, Full Width and a Portfolio page.
- Menu Management – Organize your Menu Structure for super smooth visitor navigation. Choose what goes and what stays in your nav.
- Advert Management – Setup your BuySellAds adverts or run your own custom campaign, OCMX allows for complete control over your revenue system.
- Automatic Image Resizing – Using TimThumb to manage our theme image resizing you never have to worry about resizing your pictures when switching to our Themes.
- Ajax Comments – When a visitor submits a comment to your blog there are no page reloads. That means they can watch a video and comment at the same time.
OCMX Comes packaged in this theme for free!
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to login to our site.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Login (top right of the page)
- Click on the ‘ThemeForest User’ tab
- Type in your ThemeForest username and purchase code
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Obox Themes is 100% GPL