This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
May I know about how can I change the colour of the Webbie theme style, other than “Default (Main)”, “Light Blue”, “Light Green” and “Black & White”?
Hi I have just installed it on http://ALLAHinBible.com but it seems it is not complete as shown in demo. Will you please able to provide full demo version file so that we could edit it with an ease and publish our number of books
Does your theme satisfy these requirements;
Will this work in WPMU?
1. Is this a clean open source (unencrypted) theme in any manner, without any backlinks, codelocks, keys etc. I only want a clean white-label theme.
2. Post sale, will you set it up like your Demo1, Demo 2 as shown with the images and content to be uploaded as well (with links to our site), so that we are able to proceed further to setup/ edit the content – as it takes too long to figure out the setups and I prefer to start with the demo itself and make edits.
3. Are upgrades/ updates/ new features free and how often to you make them?
4. Can this be installed on 1 website or more websites owned by me only and not for resell purpose.
Does this theme work with a faceted search plug in that allows filters for product search options?
Hi. Thanks for your interest in Webbie.
The theme leaves it up to you what ecommerce plugin to use.
The suggested plugin for digital downloads is the Easy Digital Downloads plugin. You should check to see if the faceted search plugin is compatible with that (or with whatever specific ecommerce plugin you want to use).
There should be no issue using the plugin with the actual Webbie theme, though.
Thanks again for your interest.
Hope that helps.
I guess this theme is no longer supported ?
For some reason, I’ve always loved online readable books. We’re so used to reading online, it just seems like the info goes faster into the brain when the ebook itself is instantly accessible and formatted in in online format.
With an online version, honestly, it’s almost like we haven’t read a book at all… yet, before we know it, we have! It’s just great.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Super functionality & great thinking
Can you kindly consider…
1. Clickbank support. I still think CB is one of the #1 sales channels for ebooks, so this would likely increase your sales (and I’m happy to mention your theme on CB related forums to help give you some extra financial support for your efforts)
2. Perhaps making a new theme based on this one, but with every you know now, 2 years on? Maybe with an updated look like Ethority or one of the other nouveau themes heavy on the white and cutesy HTML5 effects.
Thanks for the kind words and the detailed feedback!
I absolutely will consider CB next time around.
Re #2: Nothing beats a clean, minimal look! I’m not too sure about “cutesy”, though But, you’re right, general web visual aesthetics do change over time.
Hey, man – just bought this and installed it, and immediately, my site’s disappeared. In its place, I have a database connection error. Talked to my hosting, they said it’s the theme. Had to do a fresh wordpress install, but still want to use your theme! Any ideas?
First, thanks for the purchase. Sorry you’re having issues installing the theme.
I have not run into or heard of this issue occurring before. The theme does nothing that would cause a database connection error to happen on installation.
What, specifically, about the theme did your host point to?
I am looking for a sample xml file. Is there any way that you can give me a smaple xml file that will be just like – http://themes.joeydoey.com/webbie/
Thanks a ton
I have 3 questions:
1. How can I easily edit the code in order to get full logo image on the very top?
2. In the review section, how do I remove the stars in the “review section”? I want the stars completely removed. And how do I uncenter the text/image and justify it left.?
3. Is there anyway to prioritize what order the sections can be placed in? For example….main hero space, review, feature, feature, author?
my website: wireddevo.com.
Thanks for the purchase!
If you’re comfortable digging into the source code, all these changes are straightforward.
1. The header logo image on the theme is really only meant to be in icon size. You can, however, make edits to the CSS to achieve whatever look you want.
2. Assuming you’re comfortable making changes in code, find the `template-parts > reviews-listing.php` file and delete the `review_rating` div that holds the star ratings.
3. Yes, you can reorder the sections. Again, assuming you’re comfortable making changes in source code, find the file in the `page-templates > front-page.php` and close to the top you’ll see the 4 lines of code that represent the 4 sections on the home page. reorder them as you need them to appear.
Thank you so much! So helpful. Yes I am very comfortable digging into the source code.
1. What code do II need to delete and replace in order to expand the icon size for a full width header along the top?
2. Thank you! I got it to work.
Sorry one more question:
4. How do I get the videos to horizontally position next to one another and not on top of each other?
Glad the response was helpful.
1. The sticky header styles are probably the first thing you’ll want to take a look at. It’s CSS class `.header`.
The logo image/icon itself is CSS class `.logo_icon`. Make your adjustments here as needed. You’ll also want to take a look at the parent `hgroup` just to get an idea of how that’s working. The best way to figure out what classes to adjust/tweak is to inspect the live demo in browser. The changes you want to make are more customizations and are a bit beyond the scope of general support.
Re: 4. I’m not really sure which videos you’re referring to. Could you clarify?
Pre purchase question can we sell more than one product in it
Thanks for your interest in the theme.
Webbie is really focused on presentation and sale of one product at this time.
hello , I wanted to know if your theme ” Webbie ” is compatible with the ” visual composer” . Thanks Marco
Hi. Thanks for the purchase!
If Visual Composer is designed to be plug-and-play then it should work fine with Webbie. However, the theme wasn’t explicitly designed to work with any one specific third-party page builder plugin.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19.60