Website is a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it’s displayed.
The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on some versions only, and hide on others.
This is one of the highest quality responsive WordPress theme on the internet. I mean it.
Bright & dark schemes
Unlimited sliders (3 types)
- individual sliders for each page
- fully responsive
- auto play or auto pause at start
- video support
- touch gestures on mobile devices
- optional caption on banners
- content may be tweaked for mobile devices
- optional text for each slide (HTML supported)
- optional text on banners (with customizable position)
Create unlimited slider items and compile unlimited sliders with them.
7 post formats
Social media integration
9 custom widgets
- Twitter stream
- Flickr stream
- Facebook Like Box
- Social media buttons
- Contact form
- Posts List
- Site info
- Unwrapped text
Translated to 4 languages
Filterable portfolio (4 size types)
Also the portfolio is fully responsive (all types of them) and can include images, sliders or videos.
Items on a portfolio list may include tags, title and description (everything optional).
Different image proportions in one portfolio set are also supported.
Portfolio items can be filtered dynamically by category or tag. Or you can use pagination instead. Every portfolio item has it’s own page.
Galleries (4 sizes) + Fancybox
There are 4 sizes of galleries:
Optionally, Fancybox can be used in every case.
Different image proportions are also supported.
You can also use regular WordPress galleries.
There are some predefined recommended fonts, but you can use any font from the Google Web Font directory.
Independent menus for desktop and mobile versions (optional)
with tons of options. Watch examples.
- Lists with icons
- Media queries
Smart images loading
Theme serves accurate images sizes depneding on device needs, so it doesn’t download unnecessary data. For example this portfolio page watched on desktop weighs 860 kb and only 420 kb on a mobile phone.
110 social media icons + 100 special icons
Full PSD design included
Documentation and support
Theme is quite intuitive and easy to use, but if you need, there are short video tutorial included to the documentation.
Plus, I provide free support for all buyers.
Try Website on your smartphone!
- captcha field of comments form is now below the comment field
- updated Masonry to version 2.1.08
- updated imagesLoaded to version 3.1.4
- fixed missing custom backgrounds on posts/pages bug
- fixed sorting contact form fields bug
- fixed bug of Posts List widget if there were no posts to display
- added option to customize title and content of the 404 (not found) page
- improved Theme Options / Fonts panel for easier fonts customizations
- easier selection of icons in Theme Options and Social media widget
- icons uploaded to Media library are now automatically available in Theme Options and Social media widget
- improved look of Twitter Embeds
- custom fonts are now read form child theme folder instead of parent theme folder if child theme is used
- child stylesheet is now attached after parent theme styles
- WordPress 3.9 ready
- some PHP 5.5 fixes
- other minor fixes
- added option to specify background for particular page, post, etc.
- improved YouTube support in sliders
- updates now works also if child theme is used
- improved design and usability of Theme Options
- fixed galleries conflict with JetPack plugin
- fixed bug of version numbers detection while importing Theme Options
- other minor improvements and fixes
Complete changelog can be found in the theme’s documentation.
I’ve used work of the following authors for the demo site: `this.is.epic, Erin Purcell, seyed mostafa zamani, Arjun VS, Angelo González, Joseph Gray, Xanetia, Sonietta46, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Robby Mueller, Blender Foundation and Charlotte McKnight.
If you like my work
Check out my other items: