Website is a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it’s displayed.
The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on some versions only, and hide on others.
This is one of the highest quality responsive WordPress theme on the internet. I mean it.
Bright & dark schemes
Unlimited sliders (3 types)
- individual sliders for each page
- fully responsive
- auto play or auto pause at start
- video support
- touch gestures on mobile devices
- optional caption on banners
- content may be tweaked for mobile devices
- optional text for each slide (HTML supported)
- optional text on banners (with customizable position)
Create unlimited slider items and compile unlimited sliders with them.
7 post formats
Social media integration
9 custom widgets
- Twitter stream
- Flickr stream
- Facebook Like Box
- Social media buttons
- Contact form
- Posts List
- Site info
- Unwrapped text
Translated to 4 languages
Filterable portfolio (4 size types)
Also the portfolio is fully responsive (all types of them) and can include images, sliders or videos.
Items on a portfolio list may include tags, title and description (everything optional).
Different image proportions in one portfolio set are also supported.
Portfolio items can be filtered dynamically by category or tag. Or you can use pagination instead. Every portfolio item has it’s own page.
Galleries (4 sizes) + Fancybox
There are 4 sizes of galleries:
Optionally, Fancybox can be used in every case.
Different image proportions are also supported.
You can also use regular WordPress galleries.
There are some predefined recommended fonts, but you can use any font from the Google Web Font directory.
Independent menus for desktop and mobile versions (optional)
with tons of options. Watch examples.
- Lists with icons
- Media queries
Smart images loading
Theme serves accurate images sizes depneding on device needs, so it doesn’t download unnecessary data. For example this portfolio page watched on desktop weighs 860 kb and only 420 kb on a mobile phone.
110 social media icons + 100 special icons
Full PSD design included
Documentation and support
Theme is quite intuitive and easy to use, but if you need, there are short video tutorial included to the documentation.
Plus, I provide free support for all buyers.
Try Website on your smartphone!
- automatically switching off Website Galleries feature, if NextGEN Gallery plugin is used, to avoid naming conflict
- fixed bug causing not saving Theme Options if there was no previous theme version installed before
- fixed unnecessary displaying error message related to theme update
- implemented new rules of Twitter API 1.1 for Twitter widget
- added new portfolio item format: link
- added new social icons: Soundcloud and Disqus
- added option to hide frontpage featured columns on mobile version
- added list in content editor of available shortcodes
- improved look of Theme Options
- featured images are now registered for all post types
- displaying old tweets in Twitter widget if there is a problem with getting new ones
- image field in Theme Options now uses the new (WP 3.5) media uploader
- completed documentation
- fixed pagination font customization issue
- other minor changes
- fixed missing embedded video bug
- added option for styling text elements (bold, italic, underline) in Fonts section
- added new site elements for styling in Fonts section
- added option for aligning each menu to left or right
- added option to select any color for text on slider
- added support for Windows 8 Metro UI
- added PSD files with full site design
- updated Google+ icon
- improved support for child themes
- theme updates are now not checked for child themes
- all image type fields now accept relative paths
- audio/video posts without specified path to file doesn’t display error anymore
- fixed Facebook like button display error
- fixed bug causing notice box impossible to close in Internet Explorer browser
- fixed bug causing error message displaying if the post title contained the ”%” sign
- fixed problem with the jquery.cookie.js file on some servers
- raised minimal requirement to WordPress version 3.4
- many other small improvements and fixes
- added built-in Google webfonts list, if there is problem with getting it from Google server
- added * for required fields of contact form
- added option to scale up site on mobiles
- added force braking too long words
- removed “old web browser” notice for Internet Explorer 7 (and older) users
- added mb_strtolower function testing, to avoid errors on some servers
- other minor changes
Complete changelog can be found in the theme’s documentation.
I’ve used work of the following authors for the demo site: `this.is.epic, Erin Purcell, seyed mostafa zamani, Arjun VS, Angelo González, Joseph Gray, Xanetia, Sonietta46, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Robby Mueller, Blender Foundation and Charlotte McKnight.
If you like my work
Check out my other items: