Website is easy to use high quality WordPress theme. It’s a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it’s displayed. The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on some versions only, and hide on others.
Bright & dark schemes
Unlimited sliders (3 types)
- individual sliders for each page
- fully responsive
- auto play or auto pause at start
- video support
- touch gestures on mobile devices
- optional caption on banners
- content may be tweaked for mobile devices
- optional text for each slide (HTML supported)
- optional text on banners (with customizable position)
- create unlimited slides and compile unlimited sliders with them.
7 post formats
Filterable portfolio (4 size types)
Portfolios can include images, sliders or videos.
Items on a portfolio page may contain tags, title and description (all optional).
Different image proportions in one portfolio set are also supported.
Portfolio items can be filtered dynamically by category or tag. Or you can use pagination instead. Every portfolio item has it’s own page.
Galleries (4 sizes) + Fancybox
Except regular WordPress galleries, there are 4 special types:
Optionally, Fancybox can be used in every case.
Independent menus for desktop and mobile versions (optional)
Now easier to use with simple shortcode assistant.Click through all options. Watch examples of Dropcaps, Highlights, Tooltips, Lists with icons, Tabs, Icons, Boxes, Lines, Quotes, Buttons, Columns, Media queries.
Visual Composer plugin is also supported, if you prefer it.
Social media integration
110 social media icons + 100 special icons
+ full translation to 4 languages already included:
Smart images loading
Theme serves accurate images sizes depneding on device needs, so it doesn’t download unnecessary data. For example this portfolio page watched on desktop weighs 1400 kb and only 450 kb on a mobile phone.
Full PSD design included
What buyers say:
Documentation and support
Theme is quite intuitive and easy to use, but if you need, there are short video tutorial included to the documentation.
Also, I provide support for all my items.
Notice: PHP 5.3+ is required for the theme to work.
Website 5.4.1 (15 Sep 2015)
- fixed Dashboard bug for servers with PHP version older than 5.4
Website 5.4 (5 Sep 2015)
- added Reseller mode
- added option to select “Current category” in the Posts list widget
- improved updates mechanism
- improved Twitter widget
- improved Flickr widget
- other minor fixes and improvements
Website 5.3.1 (18 Aug 2015)
- fixed PHP bug on some rare configuration
Website 5.3 (5 Aug 2015)
- added “Exclude already displayed posts” option for Posts List section of a Frontpage
- added Facebook Page widget (instead of obsolete Facebook like box)
- tracking code is now ignored for administrator page visits
- WordPress 4.3 ready
- improved support for the Breadcrumb Trail plugin
- fixed repeated icon of the [button] shortcode while page loading
- other minor fixes
Complete changelog can be found in the theme’s documentation.
I’ve used work of the following authors for the demo site: `this.is.epic, Erin Purcell, seyed mostafa zamani, Arjun VS, Angelo González, Joseph Gray, Xanetia, Sonietta46, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Robby Mueller, Blender Foundation and Charlotte McKnight.
If you like my work
Check out my other items: