Website is a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it’s displayed.
The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on some versions only, and hide on others.
This is one of the highest quality responsive WordPress theme on the internet. I mean it.
Bright & dark schemes
Unlimited sliders (3 types)
- individual sliders for each page
- fully responsive
- auto play or auto pause at start
- video support
- touch gestures on mobile devices
- optional caption on banners
- content may be tweaked for mobile devices
- optional text for each slide (HTML supported)
- optional text on banners (with customizable position)
Create unlimited slider items and compile unlimited sliders with them.
7 post formats
Social media integration
9 custom widgets
- Twitter stream
- Flickr stream
- Facebook Like Box
- Social media buttons
- Contact form
- Posts List
- Site info
- Unwrapped text
Translated to 4 languages
Filterable portfolio (4 size types)
Also the portfolio is fully responsive (all types of them) and can include images, sliders or videos.
Items on a portfolio list may include tags, title and description (everything optional).
Different image proportions in one portfolio set are also supported.
Portfolio items can be filtered dynamically by category or tag. Or you can use pagination instead. Every portfolio item has it’s own page.
Galleries (4 sizes) + Fancybox
There are 4 sizes of galleries:
Optionally, Fancybox can be used in every case.
Different image proportions are also supported.
You can also use regular WordPress galleries.
There are some predefined recommended fonts, but you can use any font from the Google Web Font directory.
Independent menus for desktop and mobile versions (optional)
with tons of options. Watch examples.
- Lists with icons
- Media queries
Smart images loading
Theme serves accurate images sizes depneding on device needs, so it doesn’t download unnecessary data. For example this portfolio page watched on desktop weighs 860 kb and only 420 kb on a mobile phone.
110 social media icons + 100 special icons
Full PSD design included
Documentation and support
Theme is quite intuitive and easy to use, but if you need, there are short video tutorial included to the documentation.
Plus, I provide free support for all buyers.
Try Website on your smartphone!
- added option to customize title and content of the 404 (not found) page
- improved Theme Options / Fonts panel for easier fonts customizations
- easier selection of icons in Theme Options and Social media widget
- icons uploaded to Media library are now automatically available in Theme Options and Social media widget
- improved look of Twitter Embeds
- custom fonts are now read form child theme folder instead of parent theme folder if child theme is used
- child stylesheet is now attached after parent theme styles
- WordPress 3.9 ready
- some PHP 5.5 fixes
- other minor fixes
- added option to specify background for particular page, post, etc.
- improved YouTube support in sliders
- updates now works also if child theme is used
- improved design and usability of Theme Options
- fixed galleries conflict with JetPack plugin
- fixed bug of version numbers detection while importing Theme Options
- other minor improvements and fixes
- searched phrase is now marked also in titles of results
- fixed mandatory PHP 5.3 version bug
- fixed wrong video player positioning in a slider
- added Captcha plugin support for contact form and comments
- added System tab to Theme Options (with the most important technical data)
- added option to import/export all Theme Options settings
- added option to turn on debugging mode (and removed WEBSITE_DEBUG constant)
- added option to set number of available sidebars (previously WEBSITE_ADDITIONAL_SIDEBARS_COUNT constant was used for that)
- added option to display scheme switcher (previously WEBSITE_SCHEME_SWITCHER constant was used for that)
- added Github social media icon
- added dummy child theme
- new, better theme update method using WordPress built-in mechanism
- decreased time between update checks
- improved selecting images in Theme Options
- increased size of images for OGP protocol
- minor improvements in TimThumb configuration
- removed yaselect library (fancy list selecting) for better mobile devices compatibility
- improved support for Breadcrumb Trail plugin
- portfolio item category and tag slugs now have prefix according to portfolio slug settings in Theme Options
- header height can now be less then 60px if no ad banner is used in it
- improved support for WordPress 3.6 audio and video shortcodes
- speed & optimization improvements
- WordPress 3.8 fixes
- PHP 5.5 compatibility
- fixed trackbacks look on comments list
- fixed slider bug on IE8
- fixed empty alt attributes of most images in the theme
- fixed unnecessary font embedding bug if Custom checkbox was not active in Theme Options / Fonts
- fixed unnecessary multiple Google webfonts list reading from memory
- fixed missing Google webfont variants bug
- fixed missing translations in child theme bug
- fixed social media buttons in https domains
- fixed bug causing “Undefined variable” PHP message displayed in header
- many other small improvements and fixes
Complete changelog can be found in the theme’s documentation.
I’ve used work of the following authors for the demo site: `this.is.epic, Erin Purcell, seyed mostafa zamani, Arjun VS, Angelo González, Joseph Gray, Xanetia, Sonietta46, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Robby Mueller, Blender Foundation and Charlotte McKnight.
If you like my work
Check out my other items: