An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, pixarwpthemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from pixarwpthemes:
Faced a problem? No worries – our premium class customer support service is always ready to help you.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Adding any extra feature that is not the part of item
We’re in GMT +5 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our online Help Desk: http://pixelartsupport.ticksy.com/.
Requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages or email can be not addressed at all!
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Countdown timer is not working or showing or displaying NaN instead of the digits.
This happens due to wrong date and time format.
September 20, 2013 20:40:30
This is the proper date format.
How to remove the style switcher from the site?
go to Appearance >> Editor and than open the file header.php from files list in right side of editor and found this line
<?php include('switcher/style_switcher.php'); ?>
of code and remove it. Save the editor and you are done.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.