Wikeasi is a simple looking, clean, and intuitive wiki theme that packs quite a punch with loads of custom WP functionality including table of content generators, a referencing system, auto-complete search facilities, ample navigation menu areas, and a heap more.
Reference ManagementReference management, for easily annotating posts and pages, with it’s own dedicated custom post type and a WYSIWYG form button to link the references to content. Tooltips on each reference to show information about the reference in the content without taking the user away from their reading.
Post RevisionsRevisions logic, including a list of revisions as well as the differences between the revision being viewed and the current published version are available for display below the post content in the frontend display.
Accordion-style Sidebar MenuAn optional accordion-style sidebar navigation is available, using native WordPress widgets for the links.
Auto-complete Search FacilitiesCustomised search box, including search suggestions and an AJAX “live” search, which displays results without leaving the page. Automatic redirect on searches with a single result, to send the visitor directly to that single result (this enables quicker access to the content).
Table of Content GeneratorsA Dynamic table of contents for each page and post, based on headings within the content (as well as a shortcode for the table of contents).
Custom Author Archive TemplateDetailed author archives, including an author biography and a list of contributions they’ve made (posts added, posts revised, media uploaded).
Filter ContentFilter bar for re-ordering posts in the current view (homepage, archive, search) according to “most recent”, “most commented” and “recently modified”. This bar also includes a post limiter to specify how many entries are displayed per page.
Optional 3-Column LayoutAn optional three-column layout via a dynamic widgetized area that appears when widgets are added to it. Several navigation systems (the primary navigation in the header, optional top navigation and sidebar widget menu systems) to distribute navigation of various types (categories, internal “about” pages, etc).
Custom TypographyYou can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using Bitter Google font.
Custom WidgetsThe theme has 2 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Authors List, Video, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
Styling OptionsThe theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
Alternative StylesThe theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.