This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi mate, nice theme, i am wanting to use it to sell classes (like a yoga class) do you believe it t be customisable for this? also, is it possible to add date options in each product page so the customer can select which date and time they would like to take the class. thanks
How do I remove the topmost header and the search bar?
Hi, theme is perfect for me but … can I try it for free before buying it?
Hi, some new pre-sale questions:
1) I have some packages that have different prices (not lineal) depending on the people, for ex: 1 person = 100€ / 2 people = 175€ / 3 people = 225€. Can I manage different prices for the same package?
2) Is there any other payment methods besides paypal. Like bank virtual POS?
3) Could it be added more tabs in the packages description besides “description” and “reviews”?
1) Yeah, you can have different prices per person OR per option. It’s very easy to adjust the cost per item option.
2) Yeah, we use WooCommerce to power purchase. By default you can use PayPal, Direct Bank Transfer, Cash on Delivery,or Cheque. You can add-in just about any other payment gateway using WooCommerce Extensions (Usually range from 50-100 in cost to add a payment gateway other than the default).
3) By default these are the only tabs allowed. To add more, you can use an extension like this one ($99 plugin): http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-tab-manager/
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks Mike, one more … can i add products to the home page?.
The slider can be added to whatever page i wanty, not only the home, isnt it?
1) yeah, you can add products on the homepage just like the product categories.
2) The slider works with the Homepage template. You can reuse this on any page as many times as you need. The only limitation would be on the Shop Index (Browse Trips page) and the blog.
Look, the web structure I need is the following:
Home (slider, some product tagged as highlighted, destination pages links, else)
- Page1 (products category A)
- Page2 (products category
- Page3 (products category C)
- Page4 (products tag A)
- Page5 (products tag
- Page6 (products tag C)
But in every page I need to have a different slider
Would that be possible?
Product pages and Product category pages cannot have a slider at the top. The only workaround would be to re-use the homepage template and create pages that become Categories. You can pull in posts via a shortcode so you could use that to build those pages. It would be a work-around but fairly easy to do if you wanted a slider on each one. Tags would not be possible to have a slider.
Hi again, could I have a calendar in the purchase process in order to let the customer book and buy for a specific date?
Can I add any extra field to the purchase form?.
The product description page, as is a woocommerce page, cant be modify either, right?
Hi, is thetheme ready to use with google analytics?.
Yeah, you can use Google Analytics easily with any of our themes.
Hi mate, first off, your documentation is incredibly well written and the code in appearance>editor is the most helpful way i have seen it setup. was real refreshing to see it like that, anyway i did not come here to blow you, i was just wondering, I am wanting to make a few customisations, for example, I am wanting to bring the whole homepage up (visibly) my reducing the thickness/padding on each bar (top/menu/slider). where do i do this. i have found it in apearence>editor, for example i have changed the padding on the top bar from 19/16 to 6/5 but no changes are happening on the front end. Where a bouts do i make these changes? would it be through cpanel>file manager etc
also, how do i change the height of the slider. for example it is currently 600px but want to change to 400px. i have signed up for the support forum to post this here but have not got my email confirmation through yet. reallllly super happy with the theme so far, obviously been a lot of thought and extra work gone into making it as easy to use as possible.
Glad you are enjoying the theme so far. Let me know your username in the forums and I can manually approve your account.
I have approved your account “edshirley” in the support forums. When you login, you will now see a large “Start a New Discussion” button in the top right. This is where you will post questions. http://support.progressionstudios.com
Hello, Im wondering if it would be possible to have the slider starting from the top of the page. So the logo and menu be overlaped with the slider.
I tried to register for your support forum but im not getting a confirmation email so have to psot here.. sorry.
im trying to add a custom font to h1/h2 HEADINGS on the wildcat theme, locally it works fine but when live on server it doesnt at all
could you please assist?
font im trying to install is Tempus Sans ITC
Let me know your username in the forums and I can manually approve your account so you can post in the forums.
I am interested in Wildcat – Travel & Booking WordPress Theme and i want to know before i buy it is it possibly to make the them RTL
Unfortunetly we do not have any built-in RTL support. This would able something the buyer would have to add-in if they wanted to use this theme: https://codex.wordpress.org/Right-to-Left_Language_Support
Hi I have a question about translating – I would like to set up an English/Spanish site… does the translation ready .po file mean that there are 2 parallel sites? are you able to toggle between each or how does this work?
I just saw a site I liked and viewed the source code to see if it was wp, and it was – using this theme. But the site was very customized beyond anything in your demos. I noticed their site was really fast. Then I noticed that your demo for this theme, and all of your other themes that I looked at were also really fast. I don’t see many wp sites loading that fast. Is that something you specialize in – making your themes really fast?
Yeah, we try our best to create light and fast themes. Also, there are other ways to speed up your WordPress site. Here is a good article with some great tips: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/06/25/how-to-speed-up-your-wordpress-website/
Thanks for the link. There are some really great tips there to start implementing immediately. Some I already knew about, but others not.
Hi, We really like your theme and are considering it for our blog.However we have to make sure that the blog is fully accessible and complies with W3C and 508 standards.
Could you tell us what accessibility plug-ins are compatible with Wildcat?
– Color contrast
– Zoom in
– Screen reader etc.
I am looking for a theme that will promote camping sites. Your theme does have some elements that I like but I would need know more about it so i coule know if I coule change some things:
1. When on specific trip page, left of the galeries there is this box with add to cart button, pricing and stuff. Is it possible to remove pricing and add to cart because I don’t need booking of any kind, just name of the camping site, location and info (listed amenities)
2. For about destinations, does it have to be Earth continents-regions ? I need this just for my country and this would be regions in my country.
3. When I click on region now, trips are listed with pricing and add to cart button. Again, i don’t need this pricing thing, just picture of camp site and name/town of the camping site
4. Search filter. Can pricing be disabled and only search by region in my country to be enabled ?
5 What slider is used for main page, is it revolution slider ? Can it be all over main page ? Can menu be on the slider ?
1) Yeah, you can easily add or remove the add to cart button and pricing.
2) You have full control over the “Destinations”. These are just categories that you create. You can have as few or as many as you need or remove them completely.
3) Yes, you can remove the “Add to cart” button on any of the pages.
4) Yeah, you control the search and sidebar widgets. The search filter can be hidden.
5) We are using our own custom slider on the homepage. You can control the text and positioning left/right of the caption. Or remove the caption completely. It is only used on the homepage.
Thanks for your reply. One more thing.
There are destinations and activities. How is one related to another. Could this activities be amenities (offerings). For example destinations would be campingsites and amenities would be what campingsites offer. So for example when someone click this activities (amenities) swimming pool, it would list campingsites with swimming pool, right ?
Please reply on previous, but in the meantime I came up with some additional questions:
1.Ok, you said it is your slider, but if I purchase revolution slider, can I easily use it on this positions where you have your slider ?
And what is important to me is that I can have revolution slide on the main page all over the page and that menu would be on the slider, so slider is full at the top of the page.
2. What about WPML , I need this site to be on several languages, does your theme supports WPML ?
3. Header for pages, can it be easily controled for the height, colour, maybe background image ?
4. On trip single page, there are tabs description and reviews. Are these only ones or there is maybe image gallery option ?
0) Amenities are tags. You can have as few of as many as needed. You cannot have multiple levels of tags though as you described. Just one level as you see in the demo.
1) Yes, you can replace the slider with any slider easily including the slider revolution plugin.
2) Yes, you can use a mutilanguage plugin like Polylang or WPML with our theme.
3) You can adjust the font colors and back grounds via a color picker. This is very easy to adjust. The height of navigation and logo can be adjusted as well.
4) The existing tabs are the only ones available by default. You can have multiple images. There are a few example in the demo. The images will display underneath the main image in small thumbnails.
Can you provide me with Wordpress admin access so i coule browse around and be sure that I am purchasing what I need. Just for one day please. You can send me access data on my email.
Hi, I just bought the theme, and it cannot upload/install on wordpress because: The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Make sure you unzip the download from ThemeForest. Inside that download you will find the documentation, photoshop files, and actual theme file. I’m guessing it’s just an issue with you trying to load the initial download from ThemeForest.
If you need any additional help, feel free to post in our support forums: http://support.progressionstudios.com
Hi, Can you tell me how I can add the present slider to a page? I can see the option for Home page only.
You can reuse the homepage page template as many times as you need. Just select a new slider category for each page if you want a different slider.
If you have any other questions, feel free to post in our support forums: http://support.progressionstudios.com
The theme looks good but I need to view admin screenshots. Where can I view them?
Yeah, here is a screenshot of the front end color picker. You can see how easy it is to change the look of the theme: http://themeforest.net/item/wildcat-travel-booking-wordpress-theme/screenshots/7186512?index=5
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23