Show off your work with this easy-to-customize and fully featured WordPress Theme. When purchasing this theme, you will receive a detailed help file along with additional features like Unlimited Color Schemes and an Infinite Scrolling Portfolio.
Light & Dark Theme Versions
- Unlimited Color Schemes that are easy to customize from a front-end color picker
- Retina Support: Wildfire is optimized for high resolution displays like the Macbook Pro with Retina Display, iPhones and iPads
- Responsive Layout: Mobile, Tablet and Desktop optimized
- Video Support in portfolio and blog
- Video Documentation with a detailed written help file
- Demo Content included in an XML Import file for quick setup
- Translation Ready with a .po file
- Unlimited sidebars supported
- Unlimited portfolios can be created
- Navigation can be set to fixed per example
- Twitter Widget that automatically pulls in your latest tweets
- Flickr Widget that automatically pulls in your Flickr images
- Built using HTML5 Boilerplate for a fast, robust and future-proof site!
- Photoshop Files Included
Infinite Scrolling Portfolio & Blog Features
- No cropping of portfolio images
- Pinterest-Style Infinite Scrolling can be turned on per example (No load more button)
- Easily embed Twitter posts on your portfolio and home pages
- Video support in the portfolio and blog pages
- Portfolio and blog pages can be set to normal pagination as seen on the blog page.
- All pages can be set to full width or have a sidebar including the homepage.
Custom Fonts used in theme
Theme Updates – Changelog
==v1.3 - 7 November 2013 == -Updated plugins.js file for the latest version of FitVids Responsive Videos script ==v1.2 - 9 May 2013 == -Updated Twitter API and Documentation ==v1.1 - 10 November 2012 == -Minor update to Portfolio Templates
Signup for our e-mail newsletter
Get notified via e-mail when we release new themes! It’s easy – sign up for our e-mail newsletter here
Need Support? Visit our Support Forum
We offer theme support via our support forum. Please post all support questions through our support forum. We reserve the item comments for pre-purchase questions.