An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by TeslaThemes
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from TeslaThemes:
1. How long do I have to wait for an answer for a posted question on the forum?
Usually we’re trying to answer all questions quickly and it can take up to 24h, but if there is a complex issue and it is weekend, it can take longer. Also, pay attention that we are in Europe and there is a difference between time zones, if you are living in Australia, for example.
2. Does you support system send email notifications?
Our support system is sending automatically notifications to your email when a question/ticket of you is answered. That’s why you don’t need to check frequently our forum and to worry if your thread was responded.
3. Why I should have an registered account on your website?
You will need an account for our website if you want to buy themes or membership, post comments, start topics on forum and became our affiliate partner.
4. Why should I provide you my WP admin credentials?
Sometimes you’ll need to provide us your WP admin credentials, if your issue is more complex then usual. That will be helpful for us to understand and to intervene quickly in order to make changes or fix directly in your website. Plus, we assure you that all the provided information is confidential and is not shared with a third party.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||22 June 13|
|Last Update||25 July 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Compatible With||Bootstrap 2.3.x|
|ThemeForest Files Included||HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files|