An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Tolrem, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Tolrem:
Thank you for choosing one of my products.
If you encounter any problem with the theme you purchased, feel free to contact me via my support forum, and I’ll answer in short delays : http://support.tolrem.net
Please make sure to be as detailed as you can regarding your problem :
- Post your request in the appropriate theme category.
- Provide a description of your problem and how it occurs.
- Include the browser or operating system you’re using if the problem is related to them.
- Provide a link or screenshot for your blog/website.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
Some custom icons from the Entypo font included in the theme aren’t showing when using Chrome on Windows 8.
It’s a known bug reported to Google concerning some webfonts with glyph and icons, and they’re working on resolving this in future versions of Chrome.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.