The premier political theme on Theme Forest! WordPress Politico is ideal for political campaign sites. The slideshow is great for drawing attention to important issues or promoting a candidate into office.
What buyers are saying:
“Wonderful theme! cheers!” – tonvie
“I’ve purchased about 25 templates from ThemeForest, and I have to tell you that this is by far the best. The coding is perfect and clean, the design is perfect, and the whole thing was just so well thought out. Very refreshing. Bravo.” – wiltwyck
“Great theme. Super easy to setup.” – ideanna
“The theme is very well written and themolitor is great about support. My questions were answered in a couple of hours. Can’t ask for more than that! :-)” – cudneys
“This template is by far one of the best I have purchased or seen on the web” – ThierryNakoa
“Very nice theme. Easy to setup and easy to use. Tested in on a politician and it worked well! Thanks to the team.” – intermedio
- Translation ready (.POT file included)
- WordPress 3.0 menu support
- UNLIMITED banner colors
- FREE version upgrade if you purchased this theme
- Customizable “Donate Now” button
- Customizable Election Countdown
- 2 slideshow options – Nivo Slider and Dual Slider
- Easy logo customization
- Super easy admin panel using the Option Tree Plugin
- Easy thumbnail images with built-in WordPress system
- Tooltips – just add a class “tooltip” to links to create your own!
- Full width page template included
- v1.3.0 – 02.26.2013: Added: localization support.
- v1.2.2 – 02.12.2013: Updated: theme options panel.
- v1.2.1 – 11.29.2012: Updated: theme options panel appearance and updated/added support tab.
- v1.2.0 – 08.09.2012
- Added: Built-in theme options. Plugin no longer required.
- Improved: Code optimized/updated.
- Version 1.1
- Fixed: 2nd level drop down menu bug in IE.
- Added: OptionTree settings are now built into the theme.
- Self-hosted WordPress installation, NOT WordPress.com
- PHP 5+
SupportMy support forums: http://themolitor.com/forums
Images used by the following PhotoDune authors: