Looks Good !
Great work man!
Good luck with the sales
Thank you saputrad!
Please move Blog Shares after the article and use the corresponding branding colours of each
The current look is in consistent to the portfolio details page. I’ll be happy to provide a choice to that as an upgrade through theme options if there are more requests.
Beautifully, clean and well executed. Good luck Dude!
Well done on this theme, the portfolio sections in general are great and unlike a lot of themes you have included a one column portfolio also and again the portfolio details page options are tremendous plus the full width – really great stuff.
Most of all the ajax portfolio is excellent, I have been looking for this, this is a really good, first you have a filterable portfolio and then on selection the project overview transitions into view on the same page with option to go to the project details page! that’s how to do it!
Great use of space between the elements. Well done this will be a winner.
One thing that would be really great to see is a full width section that could be added to any page similar to the district theme and secondly an optional piece of parallax scrolling as a page template option would make this theme very exciting indeed.
Just seen the parallax scrolling also! great stuff!
Great feedback. I’ve included a 100% width template which you can use to fill it like those homepages.
Good work, i like this theme. Congratulations!
Really cool! Would love to see this with Woocommerce – integration !
I’ll note it as a request. Thanks!
Great theme. Best of luck with sales.
Great theme! However, google maps aren’t showing on contact pages in your demo.
Also, does theme include any video shortcodes?
Thanks for the notice. I’ve issued an update to correct it. HTML5 video shortcode isn’t there currently. You can use video embed code within contents which will work nicely.
Thank you louiejie!
This is exceptional work as always
I just wish your themes had Woocommerce integration.
Hi, I’ll be including it to this theme through an update soon. Thanks kaga!
Once again, a brilliantly designed, beautifully wrought theme.
And to the peeps reading, this developer, Imaginem, creates rock solid templates that function flawlessly and are given extraordinary documentation and support. This is the 7th template I have purchased from him.
Most appreciated Jamie! . Thank you for the kind words.
1) Why does the “PROJECT DETAILS” when “Back to the gallery” error occurs:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function isotope() in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/80301/domains/imaginemthemes.com/html/wp/wp-content/themes/workspace/archive-mtheme_portfolio.php on line 2
2) Can I individually change the menu background?
1. I’ve released an update to this just now. Thanks for pointing it out.
2. Menu background color can be changed via theme options. If you meant to assign Page title background per page, then yes it can be changed from each page / post editor screen.
Respect for the quick reply! When will the update?
It’s already active for download now. Version 1.2
Following is Changelog
Fix - Portfolio archives fix
30 August 2013
Fix - Minor fix to get google maps working correctly.
little more questions
1) Can I insert any contact form in the floating Ajax-form instead of a description of the project?
2) On the page with one item does not appear floating main menu. Can you do that floating done at once and always, or so it should be?
1. There’s two contact forms. One is a built in template and the other one which is from Plugin Contact 7 , which can be used to build your own forms. Contact 7 can be implemented through shortcode which can be set anywhere on the page.
2. I didn’t understand what you meant by floating menu. Could you provide a link and a some more details. I can answer more accurately.
- Floating menu -
In the demo after scrolling down the floating menu does not appear immediately, but only after the passage of one item (for example, in the “Blog Standard”, after the passage of the first post). In the pages of, for example, “Our Team” or “Contacts” the floating menu does not appear at all. So it should be?
Hi, It’s designed to appear after a certain length of scrolling. If this length doesn’t reach then it won’t activate ( For shorter length pages ). The length variable is set from js sticky menu script which can be easily altered by supplying a new value.
Happy to help. Thanks!
I’ve updated the theme. Following is the Changelog
Love this theme, Pre sale questions
1. Icons. What type icons are this theme using? How big icons can be? Love big icons to present things
2. Typography: How do you control and change typography, via admin panel or just CSS?
3. Parallax can be used at any page?
1. It uses fontawesome icons. You can use standard font awesome icon tags anywhere or use the icons inside shortcodes via shortcode generator which support the icons. ( eg. Check lists , Notices , Service Blocks )
You can directly use the fontawesome tags in combination with the icon size ( icon-(number) )
<i class="icon-star" /> Small icon
<i class="icon-star icon-4" /> Big icon
<i class="icon-star icon-6" /> Very big icon
2. You can choose some text fonts via a selector from theme options. There’s a field where you can add custom font links and classes as well. There’s a lot of color selectors for page elements and texts like heading, menu, content color as well in theme options. For full control over CSS you’ll need to edit or make additions to custom.css ( empty on install ) or style.css file.
3. Parallax blocks are currently designed to use with 100% fullwidth template pages. It’s a shortcode and there’s no real restriction set, though most effective when used with 100% fullwidth template where it’ll fill edge to edge.
Thx. It use Revol Slider Plugin, right?
Yes. Revolution Slider plugin is included with theme.
I just bought your theme
Glad to know. Thank you for the purchase!
When I import the Demo XML data, images are not loading… why?
Images were purchased form PhotoDune so it’s not included with the XML demo data. You can supply the images and it’ll work nicely.
Is it possible to change the portfolio-section like what is shown and what not. And more importantly: Is it possible to change the permalink? I want to change “project” in http://workspace.imaginemthemes.com/wp/project/pellentesque-tempus/
Yes , you can change it by editing
change ‘project’ text in line 21
'rewrite' => array('slug' => 'project'),
That changes slug permalink. I can provide you the other lines where ‘project’ text is displayed when you require. Let me know.
Hi, I’ve made an update version 1.3 can change permalinks and portfolio referred text via theme options.
Is it possible to add Behance (http://www.behance.net/) social in the next update? I use this instead than Dribbble. Thx a lot!!
Yes, i’ve noted. Thanks for the request.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.