An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by dtbaker
Frequently Asked Questions
If i wanted to change the colour of nav_bg and save it, what would be the best way to go about this?
When I try as a gif I get the ugly white edge to the image, PNG is fine but would like to keep them all the same type.
There is a hidden setting that changes the ugly white to a color the same as your background so the edges just blend in.
1. open home.psd
2. click on the color picker tool
3. pick the color of the background next to the nav_bg
4. double click the color box on the left to get the hex code, the color I got was #012736 now copy this code
5. hide all your background layers so only the nav_bg shape is showing, and turn off the text on top too.
6. go to “file>save for web”
7.click the nav_bg slice
8. on the right are some settings, look for “MATTE”
9. click in the matte box and paste your hex code from earlier
10. save as a transparent gif over the top of the old image.
where are the icons from?
The icons are called ‘Basic set ’ and are from http://pixel-mixer.com/
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.