An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ThemeTrail, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from ThemeTrail:
- Responding to pre-purchase questions
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item itself and its features. You can expect a response within 12 hours (Location: Australia (UTC/GMT +10h)
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization, web design and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Editing the theme to your unique needs (recommondations are very welcome though)
If you have purchased a theme, make sure to read its documentation FIRST. Theme documentation can be found within your download in the “docs” folder. This will provide you with an answer your question in 99% of the cases and is much faster than waiting for a personal response from me. In the meantime I am able to make this theme even better. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
My WordPress Theme isn’t working, what should I do?
If you have purchased a theme and are having trouble installing it, the following link will provide you with all the steps that may help you to solve this issue: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.