An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by contempoinc
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
I get a “Broken Theme/Stylesheet Missing WordPress” error when uploading or activating?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme.
This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly.
Luckily, there is a very easy fix.http://wiki.envato.com/buying/support-buying/solving-broken-theme-issues/
My request more info widget and contact page aren’t working?
Make sure in WP Real Estate 2 Options > Contact > Success that your message is restricted to one line, meaning there’s no line breaks. Otherwise this will break the validation/processing script.
My images aren’t showing up?
- Make sure realestate2 > img_resize > cache folder is set to 777
- Make sure you have GD library installed on your server, comes by default wtih any running PHP 4 .3+
- Your hosts server security might be blocking timthumb from working more on this here if you’re on HostGator you’ll need to contact support and have them disable mod_security.
You receive a message like this when uploading:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or ‘}’ in /home/demo/public_html/yourdomain.com/wp-content/themes/realestate_2/admin/query-taxonomies/scb/load.php on line 12
Easy fix, just change your server settings from PHP4 to PHP5 , and you’ll be good to go. If you’re unsure on how to do this contact your hosting provider and they can help you out.
Having trouble with pagination on your Agents page with custom permalinks enabled?
Try disabling all plugins and change permalink settings back to default, then change permalinks back to your custom structure.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.