My images aren’t showing up?
- Make sure worldtraveler > img_resize > cache folder is set to 777
- Make sure you’re entering the full url to the image beginning with http://
- Make sure you’re also entering links from images on your server, links to images on outside servers will won’t work.
- Make sure you have GD library installed on your server, comes by default wtih any running PHP 4 .3+
- Your hosts server security might be blocking timthumb from working more on this here if you’re on HostGator you’ll need to contact support and have them disable mod_security