WPJobus is a robust 3-in-1 WordPress Responsive Theme, which you can use as a 1. Job Board / Portal 2. Personal Resume and 3. Company Profile website.
1. Job Board / PortalFirst of all, on WPJobus you can browse, search and filter / refine 3 entities: jobs, companies and resumes. And here companies have complex profiles and can be filtered / sorted in a companies directory. The same goes for Jobs and Resumes directories.
And you don’t depend on any additional 3rd party plugins which imply several limitations and, in some cases, additional costs. It’s all standalone and included in the theme.
Imagine 60+ fields only for a quality Resume output, all created while keeping in mind europass CV recomendations and everything displayed in a very visual and engaging form, using transition effects, animations and parallax.
Faceted search filters and refinements for Jobs, Resumes and Companies Directories.
It is Stripe Ready, which means that it has a instant monetization model built-in – for publishing featured resumes, jobs or company profiles!
And many more great features. For a complete list of features, scroll down to the Features section.
2. Personal ResumeIt can be easily used as a powerful and, what’s more important, a very visual appealing one-page Resume theme in which you can showcase all your skills, education, awards, career, portfolio and contact details.
3. Company ProfileIt’s really easy to setup the theme as a company website. It’s all in – just fill the fields and set your company as the homepage of the theme and you’re done!
- 3-in-1: Can be used as a Job Board / Portal, Personal One-Page Resume website or Company Profile website.
- Standalone – Has everything it needs built-in and doesn’t need other 3rd party plugins to work
- 100+ built-in fields for describing in detail Companies Profiles, Job Offers and Resumes
- Directories with Google Maps and AJAX search for Companies, Resumes and Job Offers.
- Faceted search with filters and refinements for Companies, Job Offers and Resumes.
- Latest web technologies for an oustanding User eXperience: HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, Parallax effect, Page Preloaders, etc.
- The most extensive and detailed Resume, Company Profile and Job Offer page on the market.
- Stripe Ready – has a instant monetization model built-in – for publishing featured resumes, jobs or company profiles
- LayerSlider – includes the Responsive LayerSlider ($15 value)
- Testimonials for Resumes and Company profiles
- Front-End Data Input User Interface through which the user can create and account, login, fill-in their Resume, add several Company Profiles and assign to them Job Offers.
- Modern, Beautiful & Clean Flat Responsive Design, mobile and tablet ready.
- Awesome Typography with customization from the backend, making use of huge Google 630+ Fonts library.
- FontAwesome 480+ icons library
- Built on the robust ReduxFramework for design customization and advanced settings from the admin area
- Unlimited color-schemes
- Static pages templates – How it Works, Contact Us, Pricing Plans, About us, Blog, and more…
- Custom Shortcodes
- WordPress 3.8+ Ready
- Multi-Language Support
- Extensive Documentation
Version 2.0.3 - 05/27/2015: - Added import demo content in Redux Framework. - Fixed the “send resume notification to all” issue. - Fixed paying for featured as regular option issue. - Internet Explorer alignment fix. - Edit others listings fix. - Resumes/Jobs/Company description text height issue fixed. - Fixed stripe currency symbol. Changed files: - ReduxFramework (entire folder) - functions.php - inc/subscriptions.php - template-my-account-paypal.php - template-my-account.php - css/main.css - template-edit-company.php - template-edit-job.php - template-edit-resume.php - template-single-company.php - template-single-job.php - template-single-resume.php Version 2.0.1 - 02/04/2015: - Fixed search engine issue Changed files: - template-jobs.php - template-companies.php - template-resumes.php Version 2.0.2 - 04/24/2015: - Fixed xss security vulnerability. - Fixed edit other authors listings issue. - Updated translation textdomain names. Changed files: - pagnation.php - template-edit-company.php - template-edit-job.php - template-edit-resume.php Version 2.0.0 - 12/21/2014: - Register button on login page. - Bookmarks (Add to favorites). - Split account for employers and candidates. - Gravity Forms compatible. - Ninja Form compatible. - Contact Form 7 compatible - Fixed bugs. - Updated the Documentation Changed files: - template-login.php - functions.php - header.php - part-sliders.php - template-my-account-paypal.php - template-my-account.php - template-single-company.php - template-single-job.php - template-single-resume.php - template-homepage-v1.php - inc/colors.php - inc/page_meta.php - inc/shortcode.lib.php - css/main.css - css/responsive.css - ReduxFramework/sample/sample-config.php Added files: - inc/td-favorite.php Version 1.1.2 - 11/21/2014: - Fixed admin blank bar when admin is logged in. - Fixed resume work experience issue. - Fixed update resume/job/company review issue. Changed files: - functions.php - css/main.css - inc/colors.php Version 1.1.1 - 11/20/2014: - Fixed text editor on resume page. - Fixed html tags on resume page. - Fixed Job Type changes after edit/update. - Added the option to have restricted acces to resume/job/company pages to registered users only. Changed files: - functions.php - template-single-resume.php - template-add-job.php - template-edit-job.php - template-single-resume.php - template-single-job.php - template-single-company.php Version 1.1.0 - 9/04/2014: - Homepage Search Widget. - Integrated Paypal. - Live Search. - Admin frontpage item type and status update bar. - WooCommerce compatible (shop for admin). - Fixed a few bugs. - Email subscriptions control. Changed files: - functions.php - css/main.css.php - js/custom.js - ReduxFramework/sample/sample-config.php - header.php - page.php - template-full-width.php - template-left-sidebar.php - template-my-account.php - template-single-company.php - template-single-job.php - template-single-resume.php Added files - template-my-account-paypal.php Added folder - paypal Version 1 - 07/25/2014: - Initial release
Note: Please note that the theme doesn’t come with the content found on the live demo because we don’t have the right to include those images in the theme package. Plus why would you need the demo content, while having your own content. We have however included some demo content and all the settings you need in order to have everything running properly.