WP Traveller is a WordPress theme that has been created specifically with “travellers” in mind. It comes with many built-in features perfect for people looking to share their traveling experience. Great for photographers who spend a lot of time traveling around the world or for anyone else that loves to discover the world and share it.
Changelog:current version is [1.0.8]
- [1.0.8], please update your theme! It has crucial fixes for markers problem and locations grouping
- [1.0.5], please update your theme! It has crucial fixes for latest WordPress version, plus better control of zoom levels on both single and global map
- version [1.0.4] supports KML files! You can use your GPS device (if it supports KML ) to show your road. Check demo
You can use shortcodes to show regular maps or special maps with streetview option, you can use widget with maps. You can style your maps by changing colour of almost every element, you can configure map for each post separately (choose for example type of map). Possibilities are almost endless
Clean style, with 4 alternative designs, is powered by great backend, with many options, like image uploader, color picker, photo manager etc.
It’s unique photography slider, which support mousewheel and keyboard navigation is great feature for every photographer.
- Google Maps API v3 integration
- Unique gallery browser with mousewheel and keyboard navigation
- and Images preloader!
- Easily create photo post, exclude photos from gallery with one click, special panel for photo manager
- Unlimited Sidebars with sidebars manager, you can decide while editing post which sidebar should it display
- Custom Widgets – show map in widget, social networks, or recent posts from selected category with thumbnails
- Shortcodes with shortcode generator
- jQuery tabs, accordion, columns, boxes, buttons, separator and lists, Maps.
- Dynamic Image Resizing – upload large images via the Wordpress admin and the theme takes care of the rest, no TimThumb – less problems!.
- 4 colour variations
- Vertical Dropdown menu
- Detailed Help file – installation guide
- Support for translation .po & .mo files included (currently Polish language pack is included)
- Create your own color scheme with Options Panel
- Advanced Options Panel
- Cross browser compatible.
Theme options panelWhat can you do with theme options in wpTraveller
- Upload logo
- Change various texts on homepage
- Select width and height of thumbnails in galleries
- Exclude categories from homepage
- Decide which Post meta show (Date, Author, Category, Time..)
- Enable prettyPhoto
- Create your own custom colour scheme
- ..and more
While creating post you can
- Add Map to post
- Add as many markers as you want
- Each marker has it’s own text (full support for HTML ) and icon
- Highlight areas or roads using polyline and polygon tool
- Show/hide sidebar
- Choose which sidebar to show
- Change gallery order
- Exclude photos from gallery by one click
- Insert special gallery script
Do you miss any feature?Ask me to do it, I’m constantly looking for ways to improve my themes.
CreditsCredits for all authors of jquery plugins I’ve used in themes and all authors of icons.
- Premium Pixels
- “PC 100 Icon Pack” pc.de/icons/
- http://mapicons.nicolasmollet.com/ Map icons
- authors of all jQuery plugins mentioned in documentation
ThumbIcon – schollidesign
All photos used in Live Preview are copyrighted and NOT included in theme package. Authors of photos are me and my fiance