An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, WS-Theme, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from WS-Theme:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
How to embed Video who are Responsive (without using Shortcodes)
<div class="flex-video"> Place the iFrame Code from YouTube here </div> <div class="flex-video widescreen"> Place the iFrame Code from YouTube here </div> <div class="flex-video widescreen vimeo"> Place the iFrame Code from Vimeo here </div>
What means “Responsive Template”?
A Responsive Web Template is related to the concept of developing a website design in a manner, that helps the layout to get changed according to the user’s computer screen resolution. More precisely, the concept allows for an advanced 4 column layout 1292 pixels wide, on a 1025 pixel width screen, that auto-simplifies into 2 columns. Also it suitably fixes on the smartphone and computer tablet screen. This particular designing technique we call “Responsive Web Design”.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.