An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, brandexponents, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from brandexponents:
OSHIN GOOGLE MAPS API KEY ISSUE RESOLVED : Go to PLUGINS Panel in your Wordpress admin , next to BE PAGE BUILDER plugin, click check for updates, you would see version 1.8.3 is available. Click UPDATE NOW link. This will update the plugin where we have patched a fix for the issue.
NAMO GOOGLE MAPS API KEY ISSUE RESOLVED: Please replace the theme’s functions.php with the file linked here.https://www.dropbox.com/s/60l3fa9pamybvfa/functions.php?dl=0 We are releasing an update right away, but this should immediately fix the issue.
Thank you for supporting us and we will be extremely happy to assist you with the usage of our products. We are based in India and our support hours are between 9 AM – 7 PM (GMT + 5:30) Monday to Friday. Support tickets received during weekends will be responded to on the first day of the following week based on the order in which they were received.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.