xSystem is an administration panel clean and flexible suitable for any web application type. It combine the best HTML5 and CSS3 techniques to give the best user experience.
Skin1: The sidebar is fixed to left and it is always visible. So, the user can switch quick from a page to another. Based on 960 grid system (fluid version) it looks perfect on any screen resolution.
Skin2: This come without sidebar but with a Horizontal multilevel dropdown menu. Based on 960 grid system (fixed version).
- 2 skins fixed with horizontal menu and fluid with sidebar
- Multilevel menu support
- Styled forms including text inputs, select, radio and check buttons.
- Rich text Editor multifunctional – CKeditor
- JQueryUI – Sliders, date picker progress bars etc.
- Full page calendar – Google like
- Backend File explorer
- Graphics and charts
- 200 icons by glypish
- Fugue icons – more than 3200 icons by Yusuke Kamiyamane
- Fluid 960 grid system
- Data tables – real time management
- LightBox Evolution
- Fallr – Modal box
- Forms validation
- JQuery alert messages
- Alert messages
- CSS3 Buttons
- Lists, higlights and more…
21.12.2011 - v1.11 - Fixed some small bugs in scripts.js file
21.12.2011 - v1.1 - One new skin with fixed size and drop down menu - Multilevel support for skin with sidebar - JQuery alerts - More icons usage examples - Forms validation in more formats - LightBox evolution - Fallr - modal dialogs - Fixed some small bugs in js and css files