An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by pezflash
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW CAN I INSTALL THE APP ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE?
CAN THIS TEMPLATE RUN STANDALONE (OUTSIDE FACEBOOK)?
Sure! THis is basically a HTML5 template, adapted to match the FB Timeline Apps sizes. But can be used for any kind of site, check the standalone demo provided in the preview.
HOW TO DUPLICATE A MODULE?
To replicate the modules follow these steps:
- duplicate the module in the html and asign it a different id (like ‘slider2’ instead of ‘slider’)
- add the item in the menu div and asign the new id
- duplicate the css for the slider element in styles.css
- create the new var referencing the new id and the proper lines on js/xtudio.configuration.js file (entry on cached variables and also adding the new var on the hideAll function (line 303)
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.