An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, pezflash, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from pezflash:
If you have any doubt or problem installing/customizating this file, please, contact me through my profile form, i’ll be replying by email as soon as possible. http://themeforest.net/user/pezflash
For simple feedback messages, you can write down on the comments tab (above) directly.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with this product, please contact me to talk about before giving a bad rating. I’ll be glad to help you out on any issue you may have.
> Standard free support includes:
- Answering questions about the template and its features
- Answering questions about small basic changes over the current code
- Fixing bugs and reported issues / updates
> Standard free support doesn’t include:
- Customization and installation services
- Deep support for third party plug-ins
- Sending original sample images
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW CAN I INSTALL THE APP ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE?
CAN THIS TEMPLATE RUN STANDALONE (OUTSIDE FACEBOOK)?
Sure! THis is basically a HTML5 template, adapted to match the FB Timeline Apps sizes. But can be used for any kind of site, check the standalone demo provided in the preview.
HOW TO DUPLICATE A MODULE?
To replicate the modules follow these steps:
- duplicate the module in the html and asign it a different id (like ‘slider2’ instead of ‘slider’)
- add the item in the menu div and asign the new id
- duplicate the css for the slider element in styles.css
- create the new var referencing the new id and the proper lines on js/xtudio.configuration.js file (entry on cached variables and also adding the new var on the hideAll function (line 303)