Yin & Yang is a clean, creative, and easy-to-use WordPress portfolio theme. Quick to setup and easy to customize, thanks to the powerful admin panel, and the detailed documentation, Yin & Yang is the perfect theme for showcasing your most important work directly in front of your potential clients.Yin & Yang has got you covered on all fronts, so if you ever get stuck on anything, rest assured that you’re going to get the help of a professional, if and when you need it, because Yin & Yang comes with excellent customer support.
- Sep 29 2015 — Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Sep 09 2015 — Major milestone. With this update, the theme has been made fully responsive and retina-ready.
- Jun 01 2014 — Major improvements to the admin/back-end part of the theme, and the introduction of a few new features.
- Mar 05 2013 — Minor bug fixes.
- Dec 05 2012 — Improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Jul 30 2012 — Minor bug fixes.
- Feb 16 2012 — Minor bug fixes.
- Jan 06 2012 — Minor changes to the style of the Theme Options panel.
- Dec 07 2011 — Minor bug fixes and the extension of portfolio items to hold up to ten images each, instead of five.
- Fully responsive and retina-ready
- Excellent customer support
- Unique animations and transitions
- Carefully handcrafted
- Semantic and clean HTML5
- Coded with progessive enhancement and SEO in mind
- Strong focus on user-experience, usability, and beautiful typography
- WordPress 3.0+ ready (featured images, custom post types, custom menus)
- Unbranded theme options
- Extensive documentation
- Localisation support
- 6 Widget areas
- Filterable and ajaxified portfolio
- Awesome jQuery slider
- Readable and well-documented code
- Threaded comments
- Drop-down menus
- Custom default gravatar support
- Custom 404 page
- And much, much more…
Tagsportfolio, creative, clean, photography, modern, responsive, agency, business, minimal, blog, gallery, corporate, wordpress, jquery, ajax, personal, slider, showcase, elegant, retina, html5, seo, grid.
Need support?First of all, thank you so much for purchasing one of my themes. I really appreciate it.
All support is handled via a dedicated support forum, available at http://onioneye.ticksy.com/, so please head out there, and open up a ticket, in case you have any questions, and I will do my utmost to reply in a timely fashion.